Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (4 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
tbh we won't get him

it starts with gotze then gets progressively worse to who we actually end up getting. same story every year.

Gotze>Draxler>Witsel>Lamela>Cassano>Diamanti (saviour)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why the fuck would we even want Lamela? I am gonna have the meltdown of a lifetime. I can feel it.
Stay strong my brother, stay strong. I am on the verge of getting banned and if we don't support each other Team_Isis Marotta will have a playground after a bunch of us hit the road for three weeks.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Stay strong my brother, stay strong. I am on the verge of getting banned and if we don't support each other Team_Isis Marotta will have a playground after a bunch of us hit the road for three weeks.
I am just waiting for DP84 to post.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Break me off a piece of that kitkat bar?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get banned. Not worth it. Especially right now.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
For now. Let him sink it in. He will be back.
With a statement how this sales were for our own good and how GOD himself knows best what he is doing and that we don't recognize his master moves.

We are acting like in Secco era.If this is not a panic ATTEMPT for buying than I don't know what it is .Wait until that piece of shit from Totenham says that we are not the team for him.Just like the days when Di Natale rejects us.We surely can't find anyone for that position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)