Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (3 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Would rather Sjneider. He would be cheaper and a short term solution with a short term contract. Not good to panic and buy long term sub standard solutions on the last day of a transfer market.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hey. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'd rather a versatile and creative Lamela than that over rated Afro faggot Witsel, the pathetic Montolivo, or the washed up has been Sneijder.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A couple years ago I would loved him here, now days not so much.

Plus he has a punchable face.
Think of the alternatives :scared: At this point, and with our options limited and time running out, I'd take him. The talent is still there, and he is young. I don't want that pensioner Sneidjer here, or the talentless hack with an Afro aka Asshole Schnitzel here.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Think of the alternatives :scared: At this point, and with our options limited and time running out, I'd take him. The talent is still there, and he is young. I don't want that pensioner Sneidjer here, or the talentless hack with an Afro aka Asshole Schnitzel here.
In that case of course I'd take him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Over all transfer rumors. My god, I miss the days of Ranieri now because that madness gave us something to legitimately freak out about. But this??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)