Enzo Barrenechea (2 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
kenan yıldız is 1 million in transfermarkt. he would have been 40, if he was in chelsea.
Yeah, by design Transfermarkt is out of date and either grossly overpriced on players or grossly underpriced. It's because its not based on anything factual or analytical.

So quoting to me what Transfermarkt says is like telling me what your Aunt says about the weather. Interesting info but entirely irrelevant.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Yeah, by design Transfermarkt is out of date and either grossly overpriced on players or grossly underpriced. It's because its not based on anything factual or analytical.

So quoting to me what Transfermarkt says is like telling me what your Aunt says about the weather. Interesting info but entirely irrelevant.
There is also blatant favouritism.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
There is also blatant favouritism.
Oh 100%. I firmly believe there is a concerted effort there by Prem fans to boost English players based on hype.

You see insane jumps in valuations of English players and young players bought by English clubs like no where else. Even some young star Bayern buys doesn't get a bump in value like an English player being bought by fucking West Ham or some shit.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
kenan yıldız is 1 million in transfermarkt. he would have been 40, if he was in chelsea.
He would be 40m if we could give him 15 minutes against a minnow to score a single goal but we must suffer every match and in the end still finish with no scudetto

Then wonder why teams sell players for so much money.

Our highest valued player is from Di Francesco at Frosinone..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Yeah but the FIGC based their plus valenza case against that quoting that website :lol:

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #168
    He’s been very good this season I pretty much watch every frosinone game since they’re essentially Juve b. I hope they don’t sell him, he would fit well as vice Loca (personally I think he’s better in that role) Thing is, so does Hans and they can get more for Enzo. Ugh.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    He’s been very good this season I pretty much watch every frosinone game since they’re essentially Juve b. I hope they don’t sell him, he would fit well as vice Loca (personally I think he’s better in that role) Thing is, so does Hans and they can get more for Enzo. Ugh.
    I think both offer more than current Loca this season tbh. Which is kind of fucking sad given we spent €40m on Loca.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Same impression here, I've seen most of their games and I love it. Different to Rovella this guy can actually outmuscle someone and is still good with the ball. Should be brought home next season, together with Soule. That's why I don't see a point in buying long term solution for resistance jn the winter.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #174
    Same impression here, I've seen most of their games and I love it. Different to Rovella this guy can actually outmuscle someone and is still good with the ball. Should be brought home next season, together with Soule. That's why I don't see a point in buying long term solution for resistance jn the winter.
    we really don’t need to go out and spend, they can be self sufficient with their young talent. Huijsen and Facu in the backline, Enzo in the midfield, Soule and Kaio up front. If they need to look externally for anything it’s right wingback and maybe a b2b mid, depending on how you view Nonge (personally I rate him very highly)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Guys I haven’t seen much, please give a detailed description of Kaio, Soule and Barrenechea so far.
    Soule is their best player and mastermind behind almost every attack. Enzo is typical, physical DM with good passing range, he could be useful as backup for us, but definitely should play whole season there to gain more experience. Kaio started playing regularly just lately, but he is showing some good signs.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #176
    Idk if anyone caught it but when Juve played frosinone the broadcast dudes were quoting di Francesco saying Enzo would be starting for Argentina within two years. Maybe a little hyperbole, but remember Paredes plays regularly for them, so anything is possible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)