Enzo Barrenechea (1 Viewer)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 10.33.47 AM.png

Allegri finally played Enzo in his natural role in front of the defense vs standard, and he had his best showing in this little preseason. Dunno why he was playing Mezzala, but as a DM he really is a nice prospect, very physical, maybe sometimes too much, but also has some technical ability. He also tore his ACL last year and a lot of athletes say they dont feel 100% fully back until two years removed from surgery, so I think he has another level in him. When he was with the primavera I thought he was the best player on the team, ahead of guys like Soule. He's locked in until 2026, but idk what the plan is with him considering all the other midfield talent in the pipeline. But I can say not one of those players has his defensive minded profile.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #8
    paredes copy and paste. especially the face
    That'd be quite the success if he reached that level. I dont think hes nearly as good of a passer as Paredes. Enzo is a destroyer ala Casemiro. I'm not saying hes ever gonna reach Casemiro's level, but thats the type of player he is imo. Every club could use a guy like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
    OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #9
    Is he about to get promoted permanently? Every mid outside of Pogba is called up vs Cremonese, yet he’s still in the squad. Good sign.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #17
    cool little 5 tackles. Loved that little moment where he made a tackle and immediately attempted a long ball to Di Maria. Fuck Paredes, Enzo might not be some wunderkind but at least he plays like he cares.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    needs minutes more than anything else now, just like fagioli and miretti. not bad in possession, won a lot of duels, and those 5 tackles in 70 minutes must be a seasonal record for any juve player. i like his defending, pretty confident for his age

also let's not forget that he's an other one ahead of paredes in the pecking order :baus:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)