Enzo Barrenechea (1 Viewer)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Yes but still too much uncertainty whether he'll stay at JJ next season or not. Him and Caviglia, who is higher up in the pecking order? Do we renew Rabiot? Are we bringing in a quality midfielder in winter/summer?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Would be a nonsense to sell him for 6-7mln. He has introduced himself really well at Frosinone and is playing almost every minute this season while 22yo. Dragusin who's only a year younger was just sold for 30mln being a defender.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I dont think he'll be with Juve next season. I think there are 2 logical options

1 - Try to extend his contract by a year and send him out on loan again... maybe see if another year at Frosinone would work

2 - Sell him with a buyback clause

I dont think anyone would be upset to see either of those things happen.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I can see him with Juve next season. He's suitable for the regista role Allegri considers very important and our current options for this positions are Hans and Locatelli. He'll gain much valuable experience till the end of the season and will easily reach 2500 minutes. So far he's been doing much better than Hans when he was out on loan so it's probable he'd win the competition with him at Juventus. What's more, if Barrenechea keeps developing at the current rate, I can see him challenging Locatelli for the starting role.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
saw this yesterday and couldn't find any site listing recoveries in the opposition half

btw fbref has total recoveries, and he's number 2 in the league (rodri and frendrup are both 6th in pl and serie a). very good indeed, he also made a lot of progress compared to last season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is definitely a Serie A level player. Just a bit slow but has a lot of other ingredients as a DM. I don't know if he's for a prime Juve team but he's better than Hans for sure

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #197
    Hes all over the place again today, developing into one of the best young DMs in europe. I’d argue hes just as important to Frosinone’s game as Soule. Hes the glue in the middle.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Another 20+ million you say? If we can keep selling those young talents who are probably not good enough to start for us for 15-20 million, we can get oruselves a couple of cupping minors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)