[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So now Pozzo has 3 teams in top-divisions.

:notbad:
:agree: great businessman.

Udinese, Granada and now Watford.

There's a chance Granada relegate this season, though.
Watford aren't promoted yet, they have to play the play-off final against either Crystal Palace or Brighton.

BTW

Reports about Mancini being sacked, Pellegrini to take over.

Good luck getting Higuain now. :sergio:
That's the way the cookie crumbles...

We always need certain conditions to sign these players. Throw in one rich team who will probably want our player and it's difficult to compete.

May 22, 2007
Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson tells BBC Sport about Wayne Rooney's transfer request: "We have refused it. I think he should go away and think it over again. He wasn't happy about being taken off a few times this season but a Wayne Rooney in top form wouldn't be taken off."

On whether Rooney will stay at the club, Ferguson added: "It's not my decision now."

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
lol at Leicester defending, especially the fucker who missed the pen, he should've been the first one back, but instead he moved what, 5m during that counterattack? :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Watford aren't promoted yet, they have to play the play-off final against either Crystal Palace or Brighton.
Oh yeah, I hope they do.

I'm just happy Leicester and Knockaert are out this way, Leicester fans rammed their lucky last-minute win over Forest down our throats just a couple of weeks ago. It's payback time now. Football Karma I guess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That Watford-Leicester sequence must be one of the craziest and most fun moments I seen in football. Such an insane rush, the goal goalscorer just leapt like a frog over the boards straight into the fans :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)