[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (181 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Yeah I kind missed his downfall, only noticed him being subbed on and playing like a mouse instead of the lion in the box he used to be.

Who do you think will be the next Everton coach? And who can possibly replace Fellaini?
In order of who I would like :

Laudrup
martinez
Steve Clarke.

I want to see us play different football. Play from the back, NOT shit ourselves against teams above us. Or maybe...just maybe play more than 1 striker at home games.

We don't need to replace Fellaini like for like. We could get Negredo & Leroy Fer in for the money.

- - - Updated - - -

A False 9's job is also to be a midfielder. In Fellaini's case. He's mostly a midfielder, drops even down to CDM, to take the ball.
Sorry mate, But Fellaini has never played as number 9, and has hardly played as a central midfielder this season.

He is also quite poor as a DMC, he has very poor discipline in that area. He is great as a MC, box to box beast.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is kinda weird though, where will he go that will give better space to shine then Man U? PSG thing is surely a joke, and dont see how the el classico teams would be keen on him, and it would lolsy to see him go to Bayern and Germany, I can just see it, ich bin ein scouser :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Rooney won't leave England, he's lived there his whole life and still hasn't grasped the language (I'm assuming cause he is a scouser :p)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rooney won't leave England, he's lived there his whole life and still hasn't grasped the language (I'm assuming cause he is a scouser :p)
He's obviously a scally and not the brightest, but I've heard he's a bit more cultured than people think. Probably down to his missus, like a lite version of what Victoria did to David Beckham.

May 22, 2007
Regarding Rooney, I get the impression that United fans are sick of him for not performing well enough, and being generally lazy, unfit and having a terrible lifestyle for a footballer.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I'd be inclined to sell him if I was Man Utd.

Kagawa has had a season to adjust and the money from Rooney can be spent on upgrading other parts of their team.

As good a player as Rooney is, I don't think he has contributed enough in the last couple of years to justify the wages he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)