[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
and this is why laudrup > martinez.

epl fan boys keep going on about how brilliant wigan's football is, but Swansea's is by far better if not one of the best in the league.
Wigan's football is brilliant judging by their resources, I mean look at how teams of similar resources and stature play. Norwich, Reading and others.

Still, in no way is it comparable to Swansea's brand of football.

I fail to see what is so impressive about fighting relegation each year only to show up in the final weeks of the season. Its not like they have done what swansea have by selling and reinvesting. And wigan have made more profit from sales than swansea
Thats unfair man, with the resources hes operating with, the kind of players he has playing for him, and the fact that every semi decent player he unearths from nowhere gets attracted by other clubs, he's done a great job to actually keep Wigan in the EPL all this time. You're being way too unfair on him imo.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
You do realise that it was Martinez that started Swansea playing football that way, he started the academy playing that way. All other managers since him, have taken what he did, and added to it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I heard rumors about Man Utd wanting Falcao with Chicarito going the other way, after they sell Rooney to PSG.

That would be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)