[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was serious. The boy's got enormous talent. The way he distributed the ball and especially the way he employed the wingers with his through balls is a sign of a great playmaker. Almost Pirloesque. I checked and I see that he missed a whole season due to an injury. If he stays injury free I see no reason not to expect great things from this fellow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yesterday I watched an EPL match after quite some time. My conclusion from that match is that the #10 kid in Arsenal has some sick playmaking skills. I never expected that from an English player. Pleasant surprise.
I was serious. The boy's got enormous talent. The way he distributed the ball and especially the way he employed the wingers with his through balls is a sign of a great playmaker. Almost Pirloesque. I checked and I see that he missed a whole season due to an injury. If he stays injury free I see no reason not to expect great things from this fellow.
Agreed, but everyone here will say he's shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dyer is so embarrassing :howler:

Ok he wants a hattrick and take the pk for it, he should be allowed to take it, but when he is told he isnt allowed, he shouldnt bitch and moan like crazy :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Wilshere is very talented yes. Over-rated definitely yes. Goal.com gives him a minimum of 3 star rating (usually 3.5) out of 5 in any match that arsenal plays even when Arsenal get thrashed and the average rating of everyone else is 1 star. I've watched plenty of his matches and you can trust me he always gets way more praise than he deserves. That doesn't mean that he doesnt have enormous potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)