[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4049204 said:
It wasn't dive at all cuz WBA defender has punch him in the back
Meh.... I didn't see anything like that from the angle I saw. Some slight contact, but not enough to send him to the floor. But I only saw the one angle, it wasn't from the backside.

- - - Updated - - -

fucking bollocks for the fantasy league team.
lol... Post your overall stats.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Watching Sky Sports News report on racism in football :sergio: and to think how much English fans love to bang on about how backwards Serie A is and how racist it's fans are :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Didn't one of Milan's owners refer to Balotelli as his family's little nigger? And didn't Inter chant racial stuff last weekend?

England is just more passive about it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
JFG™;4049385 said:
Watching Sky Sports News report on racism in football :sergio: and to think how much English fans love to bang on about how backwards Serie A is and how racist it's fans are :disagree:

I dont like the english (and its media) exactly, but in this case Serie A/Italy and its leadership gives plenty of opportunities to prove them right. In our club alone, how often were we fined for racism in last 2 years? Country's tolerance and tact in overall is pretty poor.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I dont like the english (and its media) exactly, but in this case Serie A/Italy and its leadership gives plenty of opportunities to prove them right. In our club alone, how often were we fined for racism in last 2 years? Country's tolerance and tact in overall is pretty poor.
All the big teams have had fines this season. Serie A doesn't help itself out at all.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You'll never get rid of racism no matter how many campaigns you run. Saw SSN report on the millwall fans and must admit I had to laugh. Can't believe how blatant they were. Especially one old fella who's potty mouthing Diouf. As much as that trout pout deserves a good shouting at but that was totally uncalled for.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Plbg7jRKGr0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)