[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
The kid should also get a suspension, he even declared on twitter before the match that he would do this.
A ballboy should be neutral according to the rules and stay behind the billboards.

Note, I am not saying Hazard did something good or understandable, I am just saying that there are two ways to tell the story.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The kid should also get a suspension, he even declared on twitter before the match that he would do this.
A ballboy should be neutral according to the rules and stay behind the billboards.

Note, I am not saying Hazard did something good or understandable, I am just saying that there are two ways to tell the story.
No, they're little fucking dwarves that make wise ass comments through out the game and after the 80th minute they discover they're unable to get the ball back into play as fast as they were in the 20th minute. I've had a ball get deflected into the stands and just stand there watching me leave the field to fetch it. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's the same as if the ball goes in the stand and someone holds onto it. You throw another ball on. If that doesn't happen then Chelsea have a legitimate claim, and the ref should add the time on. It then becomes the fault of Swansea if a match ball is not provided to continue.

The kid is obviously some kind of gremlin, but the ref just adds another 20 seconds on and it's no issue.

I do feel sympathy with Hazard for kicking him, though :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's the same as if the ball goes in the stand and someone holds onto it. You throw another ball on. If that doesn't happen then Chelsea have a legitimate claim, and the ref should add the time on. It then becomes the fault of Swansea if a match ball is not provided to continue.

The kid is obviously some kind of gremlin, but the ref just adds another 20 seconds on and it's no issue.

I do feel sympathy with Hazard for kicking him, though :D
In my day we only had 2 maybe three balls for a match. Those antics usually led to an angry flip throw.

What's Ironic in the video is that the ball boy doesn't really waste much time. He doesn't get a chance to.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)