[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Well, Serie A is quite crappy. We've done a great job, but let's not kid ourselves. Had we been plying our trade in La Liga, EPL, or even Die Bundesliga, I think we'd struggle to finish in the top 3 (perhaps not in this year's EPL, and we'd probably finish 2'nd or 3'rd in the Bundesliga) let alone win the league at a canter, especially given the strikers/attackers at our disposal.
I meant that Bundesliga is fairly better, not slightly; just in case.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dunno Bro. It's difficult to judge/gauge these things. Let Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina, and Lazio go there for a couple of seasons, and send Schalke, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, and Monchengladbach over to Serie A and then we can be more objective about this :D

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
I don't know why some of you rate the Bundesliga so highly. Outside of Bayern and Dortmund, the rest of the league are absolute shit. Schalke look lost and confused, Leverkusen and Monchengladbach aren't exactly menacing, and Wolfsburg are awful.

Granted the football is dynamic, fast paced, and entertaining, but outside of Bayern and Dortmund, the other teams clearly lack quality and depth.
ppl speak of bundesliga being better but only talk about the same two clubs over and over..bayern and dortmund..u might get a schalke thrown in there now and again...thats it..

italy, you can speak of juve, inter, roma, lazio, fiore, napoli, milan...are all strong teams..sprinled with a lil udinese at times..

as for that goal Hart conceded today...wow...to be beaten basically on your nearpost by that shot...best keeper in the world my ass...

epl commentators make sure they drive into the heads, almost brainwashing viewers into thinking the EPL is the be all and end all...not just because they are cunts but i think they are required to do so as part of the whole intricate marketing plot..i think something like this happens in america now...

i can easily see the likes of cagliari beating on a west brom or a swansea....i think our midtable/lower table is stronger technically and tactically..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
italy, you can speak of juve, inter, roma, lazio, fiore, napoli, milan...are all strong teams..sprinled with a lil udinese at times..
:howler: this is what happens when you only follow one league, you make ridiculous statements like these. you forgot to mention parma, and sampdoria, and palermo, etc etc.

Jul 1, 2010
I dunno Bro. It's difficult to judge/gauge these things. Let Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina, and Lazio go there for a couple of seasons, and send Schalke, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, and Monchengladbach over to Serie A and then we can be more objective about this :D
Well, Lazio is going to play Monchengladbach in the EL knockout stage, hopefully they'll beat the Germans :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Llorente(him we'll get)>Berbatough
Far from it. But that matters not, it's been a dream of mine to see Berba and Vuci play together. When you greened him I was flying high, tugging on my hose like there was no tomorrow. As I was cleaning my belly it became clear that you had lied.

-rep for the thousands of babies you killed.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Check out the guy's ass (wow, I sound like Hustini here) just before the gk kicks the ball. The goalkeeper was pushed and you can't touch the keeper in his area. Don't watch the keeper, just watch the WBA player and how he makes that butt kick at the right time. That's a clear foul imo.
Nah you need to see it from a side line angle it was green that moved himself behind the goal line at least a metre away from the wba player. Gks gets way too much protection from the officials anyways. Legit goal in my books

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bogan please. Reread my post. I said we'd struggle, not fail. I also highlighted that this season'e EPL is significantly weaker than previous editions, and that we'd probably finish 2'nd in the Bundesliga.

La Liga: 3'rd
EPL: 2'nd
Bundesliga: 2'nd

If we had someone like Cavani/Falcao leading the line, we'd possibly win both the EPL and Bundesliga (or at least give Bayern a run for their money); we'd potentially pip Madrid to 2'nd in Spain as well ;)
2nd in EPL, seriously? 3rd in Spain? 2nd in Bundesliga? B81 pls, we'd own EPL, finish second in Spain and rape Bundesliga. You're either underrating Italian footie or overrating everything else, in England the top teams are fighting for who'll not win the the championship, they crack under pressure like little girls.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
For the first time after decades two Bundesliga clubs can actually win the Champions League, while Italian teams did that for years, and now when Italians have only one team that can win and Germany has two people are making Bundesliga look like some great league,with unprecedented progress, when actually Bundesliga from late 90-ties was much stronger than this one, total exaggeration.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

bar Balotelli (Serie A product) and Real Madrid duo (Bundesliga products) this was basically a showdown between Serie A's best talent and Bundesliga's best talent, and the Germans should be happy they went home with a 2:1 scoreline, that was some proper ass-whooping.

Jul 10, 2006

bar Balotelli (Serie A product) and Real Madrid duo (Bundesliga products) this was basically a showdown between Serie A's best talent and Bundesliga's best talent, and the Germans should be happy they went home with a 2:1 scoreline, that was some proper ass-whooping.
God, I forgot how good Balotelli was in that match. If he could move to a club that would actually play him he could be great.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:agree:

Could have ended up 5:1 or 6:1. That was a proper footballing lesson for the Germans from a supposedly "average" Italy :andyandbarcelona:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2nd in EPL, seriously? 3rd in Spain? 2nd in Bundesliga? B81 pls, we'd own EPL, finish second in Spain and rape Bundesliga. You're either underrating Italian footie or overrating everything else, in England the top teams are fighting for who'll not win the the championship, they crack under pressure like little girls.
Bro. That's just my opinion, and how I feel. Our attack is pretty average. However, if we had someone like Cavani/Falcao, we'd own the EPL, fight hard with Bayern for the Bundesliga, and push Barca in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)