[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (188 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What also needs to be done is to remind everybody about this post a City fan made in our forum some years back, when they were convincing us that Juve only has history, while the future is all City's:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...UN-MODERATED?p=2824390&viewfull=1#post2824390

Check out his first question :D
"Oh rly?

Buffon over Hart?

Krasic over Johnson?

Melo over De Jong?

Marchisio over Yaya Toure?

Chiellini over Kompany?"

:lol:

no wonder logic hasn't returned since

- - - Updated - - -

That was a clear foul. Was it called?
nah it wasnt a foul, rob green moved behind the line and the west brom player just stood his ground, if you look at the initial positioning the west brom player at no point obstructed the goal keeper, it was simply poor positioning and why the fuck did he scoop it into his own goal i will never know, but its rob green and the goal was rightfully given, redknapp is just butt hurt

but that gif isn't clear you need to see it from the side line angle you will understand, it was talked about just now on match of the day, the pundits made no debate that rob green was 100% at fault and the west brom player only stood his ground as it was rob green that moved behind the goal line rather than being pushed behind it

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pool should get Sneijder. Their midfield lacks creativity to painful level.
Sneijder and Gerrard. What a lazy midfield.:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Only losers watch this league.

EDIT: Aaron, You're not a loser btw.
I only watch Liverpool matches and the occasional match when an American is playing, but now Yanks only play for teams I dislike so I pretty much just watch Pool.:D

- - - Updated - - -

Gordon, what do you think of Dalglish's sacking?

I didn't follow too closely on the results of his squad, but they were kinda effective, especially during his first season. Scored a lot of goals too.

Do you think he should have been given more time?
I never thought Kenny should have been hired after his caretaker role. He did alright at the beginning of the season. We led the league in chances created but were in the bottom of the league with goals scored. Thought he did a horrible job with the Suarez incident and at the second half of the season when the team pretty much fell apart. He didn't give Carroll enough playing time to be consistent, but he did do well at the beginning and seemed to have us playing decent football at times. I could have seen the club giving him another year. I think the fact that he spent so much money and saw so little productivity from the players he bought was what ultimately did him in.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the type of football Rogers is playing and his upbeat honesty. Especially when you consider the youth of our squad and the lack of strikers. I think that by the end of the season we'll be in a decent position.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"Oh rly?

Buffon over Hart?

Krasic over Johnson?

Melo over De Jong?

Marchisio over Yaya Toure?

Chiellini over Kompany?"

:lol:

no wonder logic hasn't returned since

- - - Updated - - -

nah it wasnt a foul, rob green moved behind the line and the west brom player just stood his ground, if you look at the initial positioning the west brom player at no point obstructed the goal keeper, it was simply poor positioning and why the fuck did he scoop it into his own goal i will never know, but its rob green and the goal was rightfully given, redknapp is just butt hurt

but that gif isn't clear you need to see it from the side line angle you will understand, it was talked about just now on match of the day, the pundits made no debate that rob green was 100% at fault and the west brom player only stood his ground as it was rob green that moved behind the goal line rather than being pushed behind it
Check out the guy's ass (wow, I sound like Hustini here) just before the gk kicks the ball. The goalkeeper was pushed and you can't touch the keeper in his area. Don't watch the keeper, just watch the WBA player and how he makes that butt kick at the right time. That's a clear foul imo.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Hart :lol2:

Teams always seem to give spicarito heapes of space on the last minute, you'd think teams by now would consider marking him, at least in the last 5 mins of the game.

Joe hart fucking sucks, poor positioning and poor attitude to boot, he's a great shot stopper and that's about it IMO.

Bias aside, I'd day Cech is still the best keeper in the league, even if he's had his occasional howler now and then. Btw, he's on clean sheet away of getting the most top flight clean sheets record. (currently hold by seaman.)

Jul 1, 2010
Nah, Serie A is on portugese level league.
Chicharito pls, not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

Hart :lol2:

Teams always seem to give spicarito heapes of space on the last minute, you'd think teams by now would consider marking him, at least in the last 5 mins of the game.

Joe hart fucking sucks, poor positioning and poor attitude to boot, he's a great shot stopper and that's about it IMO.

Bias aside, I'd day Cech is still the best keeper in the league, even if he's had his occasional howler now and then. Btw, he's on clean sheet away of getting the most top flight clean sheets record. (currently hold by seaman.)
Tim Howard is the best goalkeeper in the EPL.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Chicharito pls, not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

Tim Howard is the best goalkeeper in the EPL.
Haven't watched everton this season but the guy couldn't catch the ball for his life over the last few years, everytime I've watched him during that period he seems to be giving silly rebounds, dunno if he sorted that out. That's unless he plays against us, then he'll have an absolute stunning game.

I think Vorm has been pretty good for Swansea, think he's definitely better than Stekelenburg and should be in the holland setup ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)