[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
nike, adidas, kappa, and puma usually look different design wise if you know what I mean. Just wondering if there'll be a big difference.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I'd love to be treated as a commodity if that makes me a millionaire.

Pressure? 15 year old kid? Bullshit, the guy has a choice between playing for Real and playing for Liverpool at the age of 15. Pressure my arse, the guy is living the dream.
I think you're missing the point. Yes of course he's living the dream, but his chances of success are very very small. Very few players in that age group end up playing in the top leagues. And yes, of course he's probably having a fantastic time, but especially in England, the attention that a 3.5 million euro transfer brings is often negative and difficult to deal with. He will already have to work very hard to succeed, and the distractions that he'll have will make it more difficult for that someone who hasn't moved for such a sum. And it's not the dream yet, yeah it's great to be in that position at that age, but there's a long way to go.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chelsea have signed three Luton Town youth players, all of them brothers, for a five-figure sum each

Twins Rio and Cole Dasilva, 12, as well as their 13-year-old sibling Jay, have joined the Blues academy after five years in the Hatters ranks.

Luton say the total value of the deal could top £1m should the trio play in the Chelsea first team.

"This is a historic deal to see three brothers transferred together," said Luton head of youth Gregg Broughton.

"Following our loss in the play-offs last season we were told that the boys wished to look at other options, as was their prerogative to do so.

"And now after six months of uncertainty, we are delighted that they have found a club where they are settled and one that recognises the development work that Luton Town have put in over the last five years."

---------------

LOL

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Arteta, Henry and Vermaelen officially out of the United game. Of course that is in addition to the injuries of Sagna, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Santos, Wilshere, Diaby and Gervinho going to the African Cup of nations.

The result is that 8 players from the team who got beaten 8-2 will be playing this Sunday :tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
United to rock Arsenal's world again unfortunately. Who knows, the Gunners may be lucky and I hope they are but this is United's moment.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Torres :lol:

Fans singing "what a waste of money" :D
He is Chelsea's Amauri imo, only Torres would be more aptly referred to as a 'pitch warmer' given that he actually plays from time to time, as opposed to a 'couch warmer' like that greasy immovable object

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)