[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's official. He's been sacked. I completely understand it. The game passed him by, but he's still a legend and when legends fall it is said.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think he has left...
"Mutual consent", they're letting him step down. But it's still a sacking.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 13:29 ----------

Right decision.

Who do you want as the new coach and who do you think Liverpool will want?
I don't have a clue who the club will hire. We might find out soon as there is an announcement coming up.

My shortlist would be Klopp, Deschamps, Villas-Boas, Lucien Favre, and Roberto Martinez.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't have a clue who the club will hire. We might find out soon as there is an announcement coming up.

My shortlist would be Klopp, Deschamps, Villas-Boas, Lucien Favre, and Roberto Martinez.
In that order?

Think Favre was lined up to be next Bayern coach. Don't know if that depends on whether they win the European Cup.

Liverpool have the mobility that would give Villas Boas a better chance of succeeding than he had at Chelsea.

Klopp won't leave Dortmund this summer.

I'd imagine Liverpool will go for Martinez.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do you think coaches like Klopp and Deschamps would leave their jobs for Liverpool?

I could see Brendan Rodgers being mentioned, he's a Liverpool fan and one of Dalglish's cheerleaders, could be a decent set up.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you think coaches like Klopp and Deschamps would leave their jobs for Liverpool?

I could see Brendan Rodgers being mentioned, he's a Liverpool fan and one of Dalglish's cheerleaders, could be a decent set up.
Deschamps must be in danger of getting sacked with them finishing tenth.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In that order?

Think Favre was lined up to be next Bayern coach. Don't know if that depends on whether they win the European Cup.

Liverpool have the mobility that would give Villas Boas a better chance of succeeding than he had at Chelsea.

Klopp won't leave Dortmund this summer.

I'd imagine Liverpool will go for Martinez.
Obviously, I don't think those coaches would leave. That's just who I like.

Not really, it's just a list of my favorites. I said I had no clue who the club was looking at.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 13:41 ----------

Apparently, Steve Clarke stayed in Boston while Kenny left early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)