[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hey Aaron,

Anderlecht seems interested in bringing Jovanovic back to Belgium, can you tell me if there are rumours about his price tag?
I'd imagine Liverpool would let him leave for nothing.

He's on huge wages and barely played for them last season, so that'd probably be delighted to get rid of him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fuck sake, how can you fuck your sister in-law? :sergio:
You stick in you winky and roll around a bit.

Dann has improved a lot since he moved to the PL, but he will always be quite a slow player. On one hand Birmingham fell apart and got relegated in no small part because he got injured, and on the other he was (with Johnson) in an ultra defensive Alex McLeish side, which always helps defenders. Even Stephen Carr, who was virtually retired, looked really good in that back four.

The other factor is how well he has returned from his injury. As he's now playing for a Championship side I wouldn't pay more than £10m for him, but I can see Birmingham getting £15m. Loaning or giving them players is always easy for a Championship side too.

Where is Danny Wilson anyway?
I think Dann might be a good fit as a 2nd/3rd option. What we need is a Carra replacement, we have plenty of young up and comers, but no right away stars.

Wilson is probably mucking about the training ground waiting for the U-21's to start, wondering when his next reserves call up is. I'd like to see him get more time in the squad, but for that to happen we'd need to sell one of Skrtel or Agger and the Big Greek.

EDIT: Just read he's headed back to Rangers on loan for the season.

E:

SKY over here is saying it's 16.5 + Ngog.

Also all the reliable papers over here say the same.
I was quoting my boy Rory at the Telegraph. He seems to be pretty accurate and well "ITK" when it comes to Liverpool transfers.

Blows for them if true. Phil Jones looks amazing.
I'd be happy if it were true.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
What a moronic post.
Yours, yes.

Hargreaves was injured when you signed him, stupid signing.
He got over it and apart from Ronaldo was our best player in 2008.

And please a Man City fan talking about bad transfers, amongst the others already said how about a 32m for Robinho, sell him later for 2 years at something like 60-70% loss.

Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)