[ENG] Premiership 2010/2011 (14 Viewers)

Nedvěd

I don't think Mou will be our manager, he'll be City's manager they'll give him all the money he wants to make his transfers. He won't work at the tight budget here, and I think the likes of Sir Bobby Charlton will be against Mourinho, playing beautiful is as much as important as playing successfully, in the 70's and 80's United were admired for their great football despite being unsuccessful, while Liverpool used to win scrapping the results 1-0 and passing it back to the goalkeeper.
I know that nowdays we don't play nice football like we used to, but that's because of the huge number of average joes in midfield, but our mentality is always positive, unlike Mourinho's.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
EPL is a rich league. But you would think with all the TV money they get, they would at least play football, instead of long -ball, kick & rush garbage, 100mph hour nonsense, where 90% play chance/hope football, i.e. don't know what they're doing. Barca will crap on Man.U, teach them a footballing lesson, again. The only team that actually plays football is Arsenal, but their garbage cause they ain't got dough to buy world class players in key players, and thier basically the cheap/cack version of Barca. No wonder whenever England play at major tournaments, they look pretty stupid;lol:
Man, its like every retard lines up to spout this same garbage all the time.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
He needs to bulk up to succeed in the Premiership. Jury is out on De Gea I think.
Honestly I'm very surprised in that deal, I didn't think Fergie would ever go for "potential" in a goalkeeper anymore after people like Foster (who is actually a good goalkeeper) but you don't really have time to settle in that position, a few costly mistakes can end a title hope before its began so I assumed he'd go for someone with alot more experience.

May 25, 2011
De Gea is very similar to VDS. Tall, quick and agile. Fergie said himself he would like a keeper with similar qualities and i don't doubt that it will be a fantastic signing. For 17m, i doubt that Man Utd could have got a keeper of that quality anywhere else, maybe Akinfeev? But that's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)