Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This would make one hell of midfield!
Deco-Lampard-Ballack-Essien
Chelsea have been playing

Mikel

J. Cole-Ballack-Lampard-Deco​

in midfield a lot, and it isn't really working because it is very crowded and they all want to play in the same central area.

The key to stopping Chelsea, is stopping their fullbacks.

Stop them and they have no width and it will be much easier to close down the midfielders.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Thats the problem with Scolari. Chelsea are used to 4-3-3 formation all along, but now it is not working for them and Scolari isn't seeing that.

I think he will not workout with Chelsea and will be gone maybe by next game "against ManU"

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I can't believe the Reds fell apart over Christmas. Experts were right.
watched todays game and oh-my-god it could have been 12-4

Liverpool are looking real strong this season. If it weren't for Given's brilliance (the most underrated keeper in the league) the scousers would have probably scored more goals. I have to say, Liverpool are coping without Torres rather well, goals are coming from everywhere for them.
absolutely, at 0-0 it should really have been 5-0 to pool but his saves were top-class

They certainly aren't the unstoppable force that they were at times under Mourinho.

If we get our tactics right, we can win.
this was the point i made in the CL draw thread, i feel that they are so centred in attack it may play diectly into our hands as through the middle is where we are strongest. it is down our full-back areas that we have most problems

Rafa has finally found the right formation for Liverpool after years of rotation. The 4-4-1-1 formation they're using is getting the best out of Gerrard imo as that is his best position.
gerrard was immense in that advanced MF position just behind the frontman, if he changes that formation just to accommodate torres-keane he is a madman

Sep 1, 2002
Liverpool will kick themselves if they don't win it this year, as it has never been so open. I have the feeling they will feel the heat and implode. I feel that their squad is still too weak, when if they are to compete on several fronts.

The thought if all those scousers being even funnier and good natured gives me nightmares:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)