[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Imagine if something like this happened to Juve. Imagine the reactions here.
Imagine Andy's reaction :lol:
17 pages of "fuck ruinieri" "we just lost the league today" "we are spineless, this is football terrorism" in the ranieri thread while the rest of us celebrate like crazy in the match thread, would be priceless

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I see you guys want Srna

would you like to see him in Liverpool?
Heck yeah. It would give Arbeloa some proper competition and gives us another set of legs on the right side of midfield. I like Glenn Johnson, but he only plays RB and will probably cost a small fortune considering he already comes the the Prem stamp. The real question is now that we're on top, will the owners shell out the cash to stay there?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Liverpool are looking real strong this season. If it weren't for Given's brilliance (the most underrated keeper in the league) the scousers would have probably scored more goals. I have to say, Liverpool are coping without Torres rather well, goals are coming from everywhere for them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We were terrible against Pompey today. Pompey came to this game unambitious they didn't even try to attack us. If Adams had a pair of balls he could have easily won this game.l Our goal came as a result of bad goalkeeping more than anything else. Thank god for Calamity James.

Only positive was Bentdner playing the first ever semi decent game of his career.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Yes Fred. I think Rafa has finally got it right for L'pool and the EPL. He always did much much better in the Champs League rather than the local EPL, but I think he got thr right forumula this time.

Arsenal saved again? :)

Chelsea stumbles with another ham-team!!

I really wanted to watch the games, but I don't have Showtime yet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I watched the Fulham - Chelsea game and I saw that the blues don't have the bite anymore. Some of their players are really dangerous though.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I watched the Fulham - Chelsea game and I saw that the blues don't have the bite anymore. Some of their players are really dangerous though.
So I read. Chelsea dont have it anymore indeed. I think it is down to Big Phil's tactics. They aren't doind good at all fronts. Which is good news for our :gsol: master tactician :gsol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
They certainly aren't the unstoppable force that they were at times under Mourinho.

If we get our tactics right, we can win.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They certainly aren't the unstoppable force that they were at times under Mourinho.

If we get our tactics right, we can win.
Is Essien going to be fit in time? Because imo that makes a big big difference.

Yes Fred. I think Rafa has finally got it right for L'pool and the EPL. He always did much much better in the Champs League rather than the local EPL, but I think he got thr right forumula this time.

Arsenal saved again? :)

Chelsea stumbles with another ham-team!!

I really wanted to watch the games, but I don't have Showtime yet.
Rafa has finally found the right formation for Liverpool after years of rotation. The 4-4-1-1 formation they're using is getting the best out of Gerrard imo as that is his best position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)