[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ancelotti immediately plays down the Chelsea rumours

“There is no doubt, I will stay with Milan. This is 150 per cent sure,” insisted the former Juventus boss.

“I have had no contact with Chelsea. That is only fantasy football, which happens every year. I am happy with our work on the transfer market so far and we have signed some great players. If there will be the chance to buy some others we will do it.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun3r.html

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Mancini and Ancelotti linked with Chelsea? Have Serie A coaches suddenly become so popular? What is the last one that accomplished something (aside from Trap who's a globetrotter)?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Who else is being looked at beside Mancini and Ancelotti?

And Mancini is only "hot" because he got sacked.:D

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Mancini and Ancelotti linked with Chelsea? Have Serie A coaches suddenly become so popular? What is the last one that accomplished something (aside from Trap who's a globetrotter)?
ancelotti just won world clubs cup this season and CL last season :D , The question is what did EPL managers accomplish other than ferguson's CL trophy this season.........

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ancelotti just won world clubs cup this season and CL last season :D , The question is what did EPL managers accomplish other than ferguson's CL trophy this season.........
Ancelotti is class, but Mancini is only good a losing in the CL. Same as Mourinho.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
according to some reports chelsea have switched their attention to spaletti, basically there are NO good english coaches so is no surprise they are looking abroad

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Football exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo declares for Real Madrid

'I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will'

The Champions League final could have been Ronaldo's last game for Manchester United. Photograph: Dave Thompson/PA

Manchester United must face the real possibility that Cristiano Ronaldo has played his final match for the club after the Portuguese winger publicly declared his intention to join Real Madrid at the end of the European Championship.

Speaking from Portugal's training camp in the Swiss city of Neuchatel on Wednesday, Ronaldo made a keenly awaited statement on his future. The 23-year-old stated that he wanted to leave Old Trafford to sign for the Spanish champions if they made good on their promises of world record transfer fees and wages. Spanish media reports have placed the value of a Madrid offer to United at €100m and the player's salary at £15m a year.

"I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will," said Ronaldo in an interview with the respected Brazilian website Terra. "However, it does not depend on me."

The issue of Ronaldo's future has been the dominant feature of Portugal's European Championship training camp, overshadowing the team's preparations and seeing questions raised about the player's state of mind. Hoping to prevent inquests at national team press conferences and post-match mixed zones, Ronaldo insisted that he would not speak about his choice of club again during the tournament.

"It is important to send a message," he said. "From now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply."

United have repeatedly stated that they will not allow Ronaldo to move this summer, but the club may now have to improve the five-year contract they agreed with the forward in April 2007. Given the scale of Madrid's offer, the player can expect to comfortably exceed the net €10m that Michael Ballack receives from Chelsea each year.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jun/05/manchesterunited.realmadrid
I've always had a strong dislike for C. Ronaldo on the pitch(I enjoy him off the pitch. He is quite funny when it comes to fashion,hookers, etc) but now that he has basically stated he is money hungry. I really hate him for being a mercenary. All the Man Utd fans hate him and he has definitely damaged his relationship with Sir Alex. I always thought he was pretty loyal to Man Utd. I guess I was wrong. I hope he goes to Real Madrid and flops.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is brilliant.Up yours Manutd.And up yours too Sir Redface.Go choke on your chewing gum.And up yours too Ronaldo.Shove your 40 odd goals and the ballon d'or up your ass and fucking rot in Spain.

May 22, 2007
I don't think United will suffer much from this (if it happens). They seem to handle selling players quite well, Fergie seems to do well with that.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I don't think United will suffer much from this (if it happens). They seem to handle selling players quite well, Fergie seems to do well with that.
Stupid madrid will pay some ridicolous fee for united, then united will go out there and buy bitter players (aguero, benzema...). Same thing that united did when they sold beckham and got cristiano :melayyanandmessi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)