[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I don't like seeing Man United winning CL. It will make stupid/fake/undecided more arrogant and yes, C.Ronaldo too. Anyway, I have a strong phobia that Chelsea will win CL.
no hopefully its not a a phobia its reality i have a strong feeling chelsea is going to beat man utf to the cl and that would make my day. i dont want man utd to win the double and def not the cl.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I want to be the first person to say that I think Liverpool will win the EPL 2008/2009.. Oh and I'm not a fan of Liverpool nor any other EPL team

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Great, got my newspaper today and on the front page of the headlines, I see Rooney and co. holding up the trophy. For crying out loud, why can't they just put them on the sport section and not on the front ffs

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Great, got my newspaper today and on the front page of the headlines, I see Rooney and co. holding up the trophy. For crying out loud, why can't they just put them on the sport section and not on the front ffs
stick it up on your front window to scare off burglars

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol:

and Chelsea will win the CL. ManU has a bit of a shaky record against Chelsea in Cup competitions. I smell a Drogba ownage of ManU coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)