[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes and it was only two weeks ago where the Russian officials came out with a decision that if you have a ticket you can enter the country without a visa.

Compared to Istanbul and Athens the prices of the tickets in Moscow (we're not talking face value now) are much lower. Also the black market is really scared this year as last year many tickets were confiscated by UEFA when they knew they were sold on ebay and the likes.

As I said I was lucky I stumbled upon a Manu fan :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes and it was only two weeks ago where the Russian officials came out with a decision that if you have a ticket you can enter the country without a visa.

Compared to Istanbul and Athens the prices of the tickets in Moscow (we're not talking face value now) are much lower. Also the black market is really scared this year as last year many tickets were confiscated by UEFA when they knew they were sold on ebay and the likes.

As I said I was lucky I stumbled upon a Manu fan :D
tell us the amount of money you got :spliff:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ms. Ever, you seem to be very excited about your United's triumph this weekend. It's very obvious you love your team, so I must say I take back all I said about Man United supporters. You're clearly some of the best supporters in the world.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Ms. Ever, you seem to be very excited about your United's triumph this weekend. It's very obvious you love your team, so I must say I take back all I said about Man United supporters. You're clearly some of the best supporters in the world.
I dont need to come here and say anything to show I love my team.

What I will say is "deserved champions"

Giggs is a legend making his 758th record equalling appearance and for him to get that goal was great.

And m_elayyan or whatever, is this guy the biggest spaz ever or what? Saying the same old tired "ooh what will Ronaldo do/is he overrated". He isnt you mong so do be quiet.

"Middlesbrough 8-1 Manchester City" - awesome.

That is all, peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)