[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
-Machester Utd signed Rhain Davis (9 years old kid).
-Manchester City signed Elano,Vedran Corluka and Spaniard Javier Garrido.
Like i said,a strong team for Man City..Would they be able to finish in the top 6..?i believe they can,although it will be very hard..i've heard good things about garrido,and elano well,he is pretty good..But to spend 7million pounds on that corluka guy,is he even any good..?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tevez joins Manchester United

The Argentinian striker was released from his West Ham contract on Friday after the MSI management company paid the club a £2 million fee.
United will take the 23-year-old on loan, paying him an annual salary of £4.5 million, and reserving the right to sign him permanently for £30 million.

Tevez is thought to have passed a medical with United on Friday morning before heading to their Carrington training complex to meet his team-mates and United officials.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Manu are going to win it again unless things really go wrong for them, and chelsea have everything go their way. Liverpool have too many new players to really jell, I hope Torres and Babel will be amazing, but I'm not convinced they were worth all that money. Arsenal may have the real buy of the summer with Silva, but we'll have to see. Tottenham also have a strong strike force, but their defence can't compare

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Arsenal is the best team in the Premiership by far on their day, but not in the long run. And that's what counts I guess. So it'll be Man U again.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Arsenal is the best team in the Premiership by far on their day, but not in the long run. And that's what counts I guess. So it'll be Man U again.
Maybe they were with Henry, but I think that has changed now with the players ManU have and have signed.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Arsenal are great to watch,with or without henry.But with Henry gone,i think they lack that one true giant that you need to win consistently.Arsenal havent been the same since Viera left,and Henry leaving will only hurt them more.They have some fantastic players,with a couple even world class on their day,but i dont think they've got a solid enough team to challenge for any titles as yet.They're going through a transitional stage rite now though i do expect Wenger to build them into a championship challenging side in the next few years,provided that he stays.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think Chelsea will give ManU a good run for their money with Sheva having a good season if he stays.
Also ManU need rooney to step up as i dont think ronaldo will have room to breathe next season

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
whenever I saw arsenal play without Henry, their overall play was better. of course, they still wouldn't shoot, but that's another matter, which da silva should help.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
chelsea and man u will be the only competitors as usual for the premier league .
arsenal will be struggling for 4th place , tottenham will finish 3rd abd shock everyone..again . c.ronaldo will dive and get more penalties to win more points for united . chelsea will score last minute corner kicks to sinsh the game 1-0 and keep the chase with man unt . everyone will say that arsenal 9 years from now will dominate the world .

everyone will also say the the premiership is the best league in the world because they have fast players , and that serie A is boring because they have an existent defense .

everyone will watch the premiership because of its super commercials and excellent coverage , and noone will watch serie A because of the shitty coverage .

liverpool will finish 15th , and will make it to the champions league final .. again ... they lose , but because they have made it to 3 champions league finals in 4 years , uefa sympathize with them and make an exception to their rule and allow them to participate in europe.

the premiership will always be a joke
what's wrong w u? even u don;t like premiership, u can;t say it's a joke...it's the most popular league in the world and it brings us so much special moments and have some of the world biggest stars...
i like football, no matter premiership, seria a or spanish..
i hope u stop bashing other leagues unless ur football skill is better than rooney..

David01

Aug 20, 2006
it will be a three horse race Chelsea, Manu. and Liverpool. Behind them Arsenal, Tottenham and maybe Man. City.
I'll go for ManU to win it all but it is going to be close.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
is it true that Wenger appointed Gallas as his first captain ? ahead of toure,gilberto , and even lehmann and fabregas ?

i see that as a sign of disrespect

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
This year despite the hype surrounding man u title chance, i expect a much closer race among say 4-5 teams i believe chelsea squad this year is even better that last year , the same goes for liverpool , spurs & maybe arsenal debatable.i feel teams such as newcastle, man city, portsmouth are capable of taking points off top tier teams especially with home ground advantage.Liverpool to win it followed by chelsea , man u & spurs arsernal to be fifth if this could be so so true.But seriously chelsea warrants a much closer look for this title .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)