[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well after they bought lucas i thought that gerrard might switch to the right, and i thought that pennant was encouraging, not brilliant, but i dont think that bennayoun is much better
They're pretty much equal i'd say...Benayoun is more creative..Pennant is faster and he's a better crosser..

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
OMG, tevez sure scares the hell out of me...i believe other than the top 3 and yes unfortunately fred,i think that doesn't include Arsenal,unless they improve their squad..cos i see MU,Chelsea and L'pool are way superior than Arsenal,but hey Arsenal got van persie and he can do some wonders if he gets his best form back..the one that could be the underdog and take that final CL spot this year could be Mancity/Tottenham,but yes Ahmed, EPL=overrated

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I would think Newcastle have a better chance of finishing top 4 than Man Shitty.
But Newcastle has got a pretty shitty defense,not that man city are that good either..i thot that newcastle will be pretty good too this season,especially with big sam at the helm,i just think their defense are just really2 bad and plus they haven't made a great signing upfront,and ofcouirse losing parker isnt gonna help them,barton isnt as good as him..mancity getting bianchi and maybe defoe also,that would be a very scary partnership...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But Newcastle has got a pretty shitty defense,not that man city are that good either..i thot that newcastle will be pretty good too this season,especially with big sam at the helm,i just think their defense are just really2 bad and plus they haven't made a great signing upfront,and ofcouirse losing parker isnt gonna help them,barton isnt as good as him..mancity getting bianchi and maybe defoe also,that would be a very scary partnership...
Newcastle's defence is getting betting, they have sold Bramble and got in Rozenhal. If they get a good DM to play with Barton and another defender, I would expect them to finish top 7 or so.

Newcastle already had good strikers, they were just injured for most of last season, plus they signed Viduka on a bosman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)