[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
haha i was just watching the birminham chelsea game with a mate, and said i would love to see kapo just score, 5 mins later he scores a cracker
As the game is still on when you were saying this:

did you actually leave your mate and the tele to run to the computer and enlighten us with your brilliant inside joke?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As the game is still on when you were saying this:

did you actually leave your mate and the tele to run to the computer and enlighten us with your brilliant inside joke?
the computer and tele is in the same room if thats what you're asking, and it was just the fact kapo has had such a quiet game i thought id make the prediction that would be funny to see kapo score any time soon, and it so happened that he did, and it was a some goal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
utter sheer quality defending from reading down to 10 men, all behind the ball, man utd playing with 2/3 defenders now throwing all his attackers on and cant even convert anything. 0-0 about 3 mins of injury time to go.

f/t heroric defending from reading 0-0 man utd man utd dont have that killer instinct at the moment. rooney was poor up till his injury anyways, he's the kinda striker who cant play with his back to the goal

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Here's a royal Fuck you from me to Manchester United.

Fuck You.
well said. theres just no height upfront for utd, and thats utd's failure, rooney cant play with his back to the goal, and i dont think tevez can either, and come with set pieces, who the f*ck are they suppose to aim it at? rio? vidic? rooney has only ever scored once with his head in his entire time at utd. anyways i dont care abt utd, the more faults they have the better it is for me

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Man U have a lot of reason to underachieve this season and very little margin to meet expectations, IMO. It's a tough job for them to achieve this year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Man U have a lot of reason to underachieve this season and very little margin to meet expectations, IMO. It's a tough job for them to achieve this year.
the lack of height upfront and rooneys incapability to play alone will be man utd's downfall this season, where as chelsea have really made the 2 most important signings in sidwell who will provide cover when essien and perhaps mikel go to the african nations, and alex who provides the leadership cover which they lack when terry is unavailable, and not to forget pizarro who perhaps not as important as the other 2 signings but he brings up the goods when called upon, despite what everyone is saying about man utd's signings, its not good enough to retain the title, not until they bring some height into their attack, sumone like trez or van nistelrooy, someone who will take the chance which is where man utd went wrong today. signing tevez really doesnt add anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)