[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Imagine how they must be dreaming. Their only chance of winning the Premier League, like ever. Not in a hundred years will they ever have a bigger chance. Come on Leicester, you can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

In the 2011/12 season, I refused to allow myself to believe that we could win Serie-A until the very end. When I realized we were in the driving seat those rounds before the end, I almost stopped eating, I couldn't sleep. My performances at work skydived. I was a wreck. Now imagine this bunch. Cause this is their only chance in LIFE. We are Juve, and we will always win a scudetto soon enough. But for Leicester City it's now or never.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Imagine how they must be dreaming. Their only chance of winning the Premier League, like ever. Not in a hundred years will they ever have a bigger chance. Come on Leicester, you can do it.
This kinda made me understand why Napoli fans are so mad right now.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well, true, but Napoli... They've had the world's greatest footballer of all time on their books. And they have scudetti to show for it. Leicester, I mean.. it's on a whole different level. Much smaller club than Napoli. Napoli, although unlikely, has the potential to win Serie-A at least once in the next 100 years, but Leicester really does not have the same with the PL. This is a one season wonder if I ever saw one.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

In the 2011/12 season, I refused to allow myself to believe that we could win Serie-A until the very end. When I realized we were in the driving seat those rounds before the end, I almost stopped eating, I couldn't sleep. My performances at work skydived. I was a wreck. Now imagine this bunch. Cause this is their only chance in LIFE. We are Juve, and we will always win a scudetto soon enough. But for Leicester City it's now or never.
it might sound as a heresy here, but i want leicester to win that league just so bad as i want juve's 5th title in a row. they would fully deserve it, just as those filthy rich joke of clubs like chelsea, city, mu or liverpool would deserve to be beaten by ranieri. this would be the football story of the century so far, and i really hope they won't choke like norwich did back in the '90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)