[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
its ridiculous isn't it :lol: ? £40-50m for fucking John Stones? :rofl:
don't get me wrong, he isn't utter shit, might become about as good as prime Nesta, but he prolly will never ever come even close to the legend that is Chris Smalling.
Meh, he'll end up costing about that much probably, the market is fucked in general + he's English and going from EPL club to EPL club.

What really is ridiculous is Alex Sandro for 25 million pounds. Like we basically bought him for a sum only little less than that on his last year of contract, and now that he's absolutely killed it here they want him for 25 millions with several years remaining. Not to mention that he's probably already rejected them last summer in favour of us.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Meh, he'll end up costing about that much probably, the market is fucked in general + he's English and going from EPL club to EPL club.
i know. but i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: the "Peps Targets" thread on the city forum is pure gold. @Post Ironic

------------------------------Hart---------------------------------
----------------Kompany------------Otamendi-----------------
Fabinho-----------------Gundogan-----------------------Alaba
-----------------De Bruyne-------------Nasri--------------------
-------Sterling------------Aguero-------------Neymar---------
you see THIS formation...including Neymar, Gündogan AND Alaba...and then you see the first comment:

Nasri ahead of Silva?
:rofl:

but what i love the most about those make-a-wish formations, is that no matter how much they
spend in their dreams, they all still have hart and otamendi in there. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

also this
God no. Boateng is nothing like Mangala. They are almost mirror opposites. Boateng is soft, Mangala is hard. Boateng is confident on the ball Mangala is anything but. Mangala us high energy, Boateng is low energy. If you had a mix of Boateng and Mangala's strengths, you might have the best defender in the world.
WHAT? :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: the "Peps Targets" thread on the city forum is pure gold. @Post Ironic

you see THIS formation...including Neymar, Gündogan AND Alaba...and then you see the first comment:

but what i love the most about those make-a-wish formations, is that no matter how much they
spend in their dreams, they all still have hart and otamendi in there. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

also this

That thread is incredible. I've never seen anything like it. Even Red Cafe, Arsenal-Mania, and RAWK have nothing like it. It seriously makes entertaining reading.

One fellow stated anyone thinking they could get Messi was deluded... and a bunch of them immediately ganged up on him saying he had no idea what Messi wanted or was feeling, and that he might be upset at Barca and want to leave and Pep being at ManCity would mean they were his first choice.

And then they have the logic that if Messi won't leave that will force Neymar out this summer as apparently dislikes being in Messi's shadow :lol:

One guy posted a transfer window replacing Hart and they all freaked out about how Hart is so underrated and is one of the best keepers in the world. :lol:

But if they're getting Pogba, Messi, Alex Sandro, Busquets, Stones, etc... why not just sign a real top keeper like Neuer too. :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
...One guy posted a transfer window replacing Hart and they all freaked out about how Hart is so underrated and is one of the best keepers in the world. :lol:

But if they're getting Pogba, Messi, Alex Sandro, Busquets, Stones, etc... why not just sign a real top keeper like Neuer too. :D
:lol:

they have so much money to spend,
they could just sneak into our locker room, steal buffons comb, take his hair and clone him.

now imagine Gigi gave the comb to Rubinho, to go and take care of his eyebrows. like years ago.
because on his low wages he just couldn't afford a comb and somehow thought
it was a waste of money anyway. he barely uses it, only on matchdays, to look good on Pogbas selfies.

it's gonna take city years to find out. :touched:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ok I gotta admit you found a forum way worse than anal mania

They are comparin Pogba to Balotelli :lol: Why? I guess bcs they are kinda black, kinda tall and play to play in Serie A :lol:

@DAiDEViL
If Pogba decides to join Zidane in Madrid then maybe Kroos would be available. Has the energy and passing capability that Pep will probably want.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

they have so much money to spend,
they could just sneak into our locker room, steal buffons comb, take his hair and clone him.

now imagine Gigi gave the comb to Rubinho, to go and take care of his eyebrows. like years ago.
because on his low wages he just couldn't afford a comb and somehow thought
it was a waste of money anyway. he barely uses it, only on matchdays, to look good on Pogbas selfies.

it's gonna take city years to find out. :touched:

Gianluigi Rubinho!

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

also this
God no. Boateng is nothing like Mangala. They are almost mirror opposites. Boateng is soft, Mangala is hard. Boateng is confident on the ball Mangala is anything but. Mangala us high energy, Boateng is low energy. If you had a mix of Boateng and Mangala's strengths, you might have the best defender in the world.

Ok I gotta admit you found a forum way worse than anal mania

They are comparin Pogba to Balotelli :lol: Why? I guess bcs they are kinda black, kinda tall and play to play in Serie A :lol:

If Pogba decides to join Zidane in Madrid then maybe Kroos would be available. Has the energy and passing capability that Pep will probably want.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: Thanks for the sidesplittin laugh guys. :lol:
The Energy :rofl: they want the Energy.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I have read this on daily star,express,mirror and metro

I want to see a credible source report this.I mean even allegri apparently 'agreed' to join Chelsea dint he

Surprised he's agreed to take over Chelsea tbh if reports are true.

Jun 6, 2015
I've been enjoying that Bluemoon forum quite a while now as my daily dose of comedy. Peps Targets has to be one of the best threads there has ever been, Pogba thread is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)