[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (13 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i never said llorente was going to flop.

and nice if you to deflect attention when yo ucan't answer my question. is nani going to magicallly stop getting injured? is juvents medical staff somehow better than manu?

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
i never said llorente was going to flop.

and nice if you to deflect attention when yo ucan't answer my question. is nani going to magicallly stop getting injured? is juvents medical staff somehow better than manu?
My point was that Nani has barely played to be compared to Cerci and now Torres too.

You can compare them to players who had similar game time.

As for him getting injured or not it's Juve's medical team job to evaluate if he is worth signing.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Definite yes to Nani. Still young and has proved himself at the highest level, I have no doubts that Cobte will fix whatever is broken with him.
this is it. he is still 26 and has so many years at the highest level behind him. Cerci, while just a year younger, hasnt played nearly as much top CL matches, Premiership decisive matches as Nani, and with their national teams its the similar case. Nani, while already won almost everything in the "best league" in Europe over the years, has yet to reach the peak of his career and has still so much to offer, and a new surrounding, a team that is compact and where he could play regulary, a coach that knows how to use him and get the best out of him, will do wonders to him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Were you guys comparing Cerci to Nani? :lol:
It all started with a joke and then kinda got out of hand :D

And while comparing the two players is obviously stupid given their vastly different situation, Cerci has done much much more than Nani this season. To what extent this is even due to Nanis abilities is certainly debatable, but Cerci would be in much better form should he arrive here in the summer.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It all started with a joke and then kinda got out of hand :D

And while comparing the two players is obviously stupid given their vastly different situation, Cerci has done much much more than Nani this season. To what extent this is even due to Nanis abilities is certainly debatable, but Cerci would be in much better form should he arrive here in the summer.
Cerci would be a disaster in this Juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Possibly, most likely he'll be okay, but a move for him is basically low-risk/low reward while Nani is high-risk/high-reward.
Cerci would cost more than Nani. if Nani is willing to lower his wages he is even in that regard (low-risk/high-risk :D) better than Cerci (also, what will Cercis wages be here. we are rumoured to give Lulic 2.5M so Cerci would get more probably)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
flip the situations. if Cerci was having a good season with ManU, and Nanni was a bench player at Torino, everyone would be going on about how great Cerci is, and that nani is a flop and past it.

This seems to be the case in this forum. If you are in Serie A and your name is not Cuardado then you are crap

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
flip the situations. if Cerci was having a good season with ManU, and Nanni was a bench player at Torino, everyone would be going on about how great Cerci is, and that nani is a flop and past it.

This seems to be the case in this forum. If you are in Serie A and your name is not Cuardado then you are crap
but that doesn't change the fact cerci is Italian there for he's overrated any ways ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)