[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (7 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Chiellini compared to he was earlier , has definitely declined. He no longer the same monster he was but still he is better than many defenders out there.
I feel he would do better in a 4 men defence rather than a back 3 we are playing now. But Kompany, is overrated as well. He been making alot of blunders for the last couple of seasons.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It'd be all the more lol worthy coz (for the umpteenth time) this was supposed to be their year, with them leading the table and all. I doubt they'll miss out though. Arsene always manages to sneak them in one way or the other.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
So happy for Everton this season. Let's hope they hold on to that fourth spot, would be amazing and hilarious to see Le Arse miss out on the CL for the first time in years.
honestly they should. Wenger is bringing nothing to the table anymore.. specially after that extra time then penalties win on the FA cup. Unless management are really happy with the way he is running things. But expect players to jump ship soon.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
honestly they should. Wenger is bringing nothing to the table anymore.. specially after that extra time then penalties win on the FA cup. Unless management are really happy with the way he is running things. But expect players to jump ship soon.
Wenger will be the first to jump.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
you think.. don't know.. he was linked to Barcelona few weeks ago!
If they fail for 4th spot and lose FA Cup Final (which I doubt) then who knows. He's yet to sign where as before in the past they've never left it so late to renew.

Also I was at Wembley at the weekend. 2/3 of the stadium booing when he decided to take off Podolski for Giroud. Never heard in all my time going to games that amount of moaning. The fans are turning drastically. Not sure if winning the FA Cup will be enough.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If they fail for 4th spot and lose FA Cup Final (which I doubt) then who knows. He's yet to sign where as before in the past they've never left it so late to renew.

Also I was at Wembley at the weekend. 2/3 of the stadium booing when he decided to take off Podolski for Giroud. Never heard in all my time going to games that amount of moaning. The fans are turning drastically. Not sure if winning the FA Cup will be enough.
The question i have for arsenal fans right now is if they win the fa cup would they consider this season as a successful campaign? Some might say yes as it is the country's 2nd biggest honour, others might say no expecting a better mount for the league title itself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)