[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (172 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
After 1:0 Conte would start defending the result at Stamford Bridge, man I love this, trash your opponent so they can suffer forever because of this game, great job Mourinho.
Conte is very much like Mourinho in terms of approaching the game. Notice we usually trash big teams that come to JS. I realize that beating 3 - 0 Nipples or Roma can't be compared to 6 - 0 vs Arsenal but take notice of the fact this Chelsea has a huge counter attacking ability which Conte's Juve don't have due to the players that Conte has.

Other than that I do agree about him being too cautious too often - he just doesn't have enough experience yet to actually do it like Mourinho and decide whether to attack or sit back. He too often chooses to sit back and it sometimes comes back to bite him in the ass. He's way better than Wenger though who never adjusts his tactics and gameplan to different opponents and situations he's in.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Juventino★★★;4484858 said:
Conte became more cautious when we start conceding silly goals :)
Well I must admit I was very "proud" watching Juve defend 1:0 lead against much weaker opponent at Juventus stadium and add to that it was freaking Fiorentina, fucking rats.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I hate Arsenal fans they are so fucking cocky and think they are a top team. Wenger is probably more stubborn than Conte tbh as he always plays the same way and it's very easy for the opposition to read them.

The only time they changed tactics was away to Bayern so they wouldn't get spanked 6-0 like today.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Suarez is like a shark with a taste of blood against these disorganized small teams in the EPL. Not even a thought of doing anything but scoring. Ruthless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)