[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (148 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well it certainly didn't look like Rooney was causing United to concede goals before. it is all Moyes because the team doesn't seem to have a strategy other than putting in crosses from what I've seen.
i never said moyes should be exempt from any blame for man utd's shit season, but really rooney isn't helping at all he just looks great because he thinks he's a hero by being an all action player but when you have a player like that running around the pitch out of your own position and into other areas such as in the defence the formation loses it's shape. It's no wonder why SAF played rooney in midfield at times in the past because his work rate is about his best quality as a player

- - - Updated - - -

Badass_Management
trust me im a pro

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Quick look at United over the summer:

Out/retiring: Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Giggs
Possible out: Nani, Buttner, Hernandez

Starting XI (example formation):

De Gea

Rafael? - Jones? - xx - xx

Mata - Fellaini? - xx - Januzaj

Rooney - van Persie​

Possible bench/rotation:
Lindegaard
Amos
Smalling
Evans
Keane
Varela
Cleverly
Fletcher
Carrick
Kagawa
Young
Valencia
Lingard
Welbeck

By my reckoning they are going to need at least 3 and possibly 6 starting eleven players in the summer, two left backs total, plus perhaps another striker (depending on Hernandez or returning Henriquez).

If they are ever going to make a player out of Jones they have to give him a run in his best DC position, and Fellaini for the outlay will need another season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i remember one of the bender brothers were linked to MU. one of them would be a great addition + another creative CM and fellaini for the rotation. for lb they were linked with shaw and baines (coentrao???), but they had a good young lb in fabio. dont know why they sold him and kept buttner. they could make a good team if they make the right moves. but im afraid, moyes will mess this up...:facepalm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)