[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (166 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Trequartista - particularly if you are a passing trequartista as Oezil is (rather than being a dribbler or someone looking to score goals) - is a position where you are very reliant on your team to look good.

You need your team to give you the ball in decent areas and you then need them to move around you well to provide passing options.

I haven't watched much of Arsenal this season, but I would question whether Oezil's alleged under-performing in big games is down to him or down to a more collective failure from Arsenal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First this was supposed to be the only game I watch this day, but I cant be fvcked about it, after Man U - Arsenal, Im not eager on EPL top games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
all I understanded from that russian commentator in the last 5 minutes was sgsodfglsglskslsgsslknslkn edin dzeko fhalfasdlfkjahdsflkadshfasdf edin dzeko dfkfsd,fmsfn,n,nds,n edin dzeko slhdfhsdlhlfsdfsflksf edin dzeko... :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
City is walking all over Chelsea in this second half, really fun seeing the mighty Moo being humbled by Pelligrini.

Dzeko out-had a great game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)