[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (33 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Never liked Wenger but to call him a failure is lame IMO.

Mourinho worked in teams that keeps spending fortunes every season (with few exceptions in Inter and Porto). Wenger on the other hand hardly had the assets to work with.

To keep qualifying for CL every single season in Arsenal for all these years is quiet something I'd say. Only in the past two seasons that Asenal started really spending big (still not quiet as big as the other teams).

He'll win eventually (if they keep their spending trend) IMO but its just a matter of time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
your honor, my feelings, in addition to being irrelevant, are not founded on a personal relationship platform to tilt the way of liking.
Fuck that. Ofcourse you can love/hate him based on the character he shows, forget rating his success, Im talking about the prick you've been hearing about in every press conferences and the way he handles his wins/losses on field.

So I ask again, do you like him?

Mourinho worked in teams that keeps spending fortunes every season (with few exceptions in Inter and Porto). Wenger on the other hand hardly had the assets to work with.

To keep qualifying for CL every single season in Arsenal for all these years is quiet something I'd say. Only in the past two seasons that Asenal started really spending big (still not quiet as big as the other teams).

He'll win eventually (if they keep their spending trend) IMO but its just a matter of time.
Wenger always had the assets, you can't claim that he hasn't. Now it's a different matter why he's so reluctant to spend it or not.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Fuck that. Ofcourse you can love/hate him based on the character hes playing, forget rating his success, Im talking about the prick you've been hearing about in every press conferences and the way he handles his wins/losses on field.

So I ask again, do you like him?

fixed, like i said i dont know the guy you will rarely find me saying something like i dont like this or that athlete/celebrity, but mourinho is doing way too much talking these days

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Wenger always had the assets, you can't claim that he hasn't. Now it's a different matter why he's so reluctant to spend it or not.
Arsenal always had the assets, if it was Wegner or the board deciding not to spend is the interesting question...I lean more towards the latter.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well we'll never know if Arsenal owners really offered him the $$ as they claim (perhaps its just for the sake of their fans to say that in the past) but now things seems to change.

But like I said if they keep spending the way they did this season and Wenger doesn't win anything in the next 2-3 seasons, then mourinho might be right after all .

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
fixed, like i said i dont know the guy you will rarely find me saying something like i dont like this or that athlete/celebrity, but mourinho is doing way too much talking these days
You can't 'play' a character for 10 years man, you BECOME that character.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

He had the team he wanted in Inter.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Anyone denying that Wenger is a failure has serious issues grasping the concept of failure. Unless, of course, they claim that it has been Arsenal's ambition to win nothing for almost a decade. v0v

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
@Vialli_92 Ozil is pretty talented, to have the highest key assists in Madrid and spain overall for pretty much every season he was there shouldn't be taken lightly and I think for his talent and young age he deserved the amount of money spent on him.

He's not on level with greats like Zidane (some where comparing the two which IMO stupid) but to be hummered by the English media for being overpriced is a "trend" that I've seen in England for as far as I can remember. Whenever a team pays big on a player coming from "abroad" (some other league) and he doesn't play "perfectly" every single game he'll be attacked by them.
He's over-rated good player nothing more.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I completely disagree. Ozil is not just an over-rated good player. He has excellent vision, dribbling, pace and excellent passing. Easily one of the world's best assisters in the game and he is still very young. His only weakness is his stamina. In the CAM position, Ozil and David Silva are the best in the EPL and arguably the world. Mata was at their level last year and Oscar is far below them.

Draw me a list of CAMs that are superior to Ozil.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I completely disagree. Ozil is not just an over-rated good player. He has excellent vision, dribbling, pace and excellent passing. Easily one of the world's best assisters in the game and he is still very young. His only weakness is his stamina. In the CAM position, Ozil and David Silva are the best in the EPL and arguably the world. Mata was at their level last year and Oscar is far below them.

Draw me a list of CAMs that are superior to Ozil.
1.Diamanti
2.Montolivo
3.Giaccherini
4.Nocerino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)