[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (77 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I really want to see how many of the glory-hunting Man Utd-supporting cunts round here stick with it if Man Utd are shit for a season or two.

They had the excuse to start following them when Ferguson went there and now they have the excuse to stop supporting them now that Ferguson has left.

See how long that charter plane keeps going from here to all the home games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I really want to see how many of the glory-hunting Man Utd-supporting cunts round here stick with it if Man Utd are shit for a season or two.

They had the excuse to start following them when Ferguson went there and now they have the excuse to stop supporting them now that Ferguson has left.

See how long that charter plane keeps going from here to all the home games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
To celebrate like that after taking a 1 goal lead against bottom of the table Fulham says it all about Moyes standard.
Now that's just looking for things to criticise.

There's plenty other stuff to go for without looking at pointless things like that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Agreed about the Delneri - Moyes comparison. And Charlie Adam is their Pellisier. Meant to mention that back when he scored a brace against them but forgot. :p

And I still don't get why Moyes plays Young instead of Januzaj. People say he got a weak team and to a certain extent I agree, but United is not nearly as bad as Moyes is making them out to be. The team plays like shit and from what I saw today their one gameplan was to put in crosses. It's been long enough now where the team should have been playing some cohesive footie at times and not be so low on confidence. It actually looks like they're stagnating, if not getting worse. No leadership at all shown from Moyes, and very sketchy decision making. I'm sure they'll see it to the end of the season with him but they'l probably appoint someone else during the summer.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

@Lion

- - - Updated - - -

We should be able to beat United and City at home. We have a good record in Goodison Park so I hope we get a result there, and if we play our cards right we should draw against Chelsea.

:xfinger:

Agreed about the Delneri - Moyes comparison. And Charlie Adam is their Pellisier. Meant to mention that back when he scored a brace against them but forgot. :p

And I still don't get why Moyes plays Young instead of Januzaj. People say he got a weak team and to a certain extent I agree, but United is not nearly as bad as Moyes is making them out to be. The team plays like shit and from what I saw today their one gameplan was to put in crosses. It's been long enough now where the team should have been playing some cohesive footie at times and not be so low on confidence. It actually looks like they're stagnating, if not getting worse. No leadership at all shown from Moyes, and very sketchy decision making. I'm sure they'll see it to the end of the season with him but they'l probably appoint someone else during the summer.
The squad they put out yesterday is quite strong, I mean FFS they had the attacking trio of Mata, RVP and Rooney, that is as good a striking force if not better than the other EPL teams, they had Carrick, Rafael, Vidic and Evra who are decent enough players as well.

Fulham rested half their team FFS, they did not expect to get anything out of this, so they left out Bent, Hangeland, Amorobieta, Parker and Kaciniklic, they also had half a dozen other players out injured, so basically United played at home against a second string Fulham side that is bottom of the table. Absolutely no excuse not to win the game comfortably.

You know I'm always weary of knee jerk reactionism, so I'll say this, Moyes has shown at Everton that he's a really good manager, I for one always thought he deserved to manage a big team, and I thought he'd do well. This season is his first as a manager of a big team, so he may as well develop, learn from his mistakes and do better in the future, but this season he's been a complete and utter failure, I can understand United doing worse than last season, because he didn't exactly inherit a great squad. It was Ferguson genius that he could get those players to win the league and do well in the CL, but the squad is still better than most out there in the EPL, you look at the squad and it is at the same level as Arsenal's if not better, its much better than Pool and its better than Tottenham's squad. So the fact that he's been in 7th place and below all season is really unacceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)