[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (6 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,963
    if he would just cut out the pathetic diving, he is fast becoming like another ashley young.
    C'mon... Young was always a player that was disciplined but without any talent.

Judging by your words you'd say every player in Serie A is Ashley Young.

- - - Updated - - -

do you know for which country he's going to play?
    lol I have no idea, but I heard he said no to Belgium.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    juventus and united always were great teams and great rivals with respect for each one (especially in the 90s). ferguson and united players always talked good about us and that they looked up to us (the 90s juve). we were the model of a team they wanted to be. i dont know why there is so much hate towards united from some juve fans considering this...
    Ferguson is/was a twat.

,"That lad [Filippo Inzaghi] must have been born offside.”

" When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen.”

Pogba mentioned how ferguson warned him not to go to Italy because of racism. Butt hurt? He always was when it never went his way. The fact that Juve and Italian football declined and utd got better meant he no longer had anything to say.

Granted he said the quotes and more when he was chasing his first CL. However his recent autobiography doesn't change shit at the time when it counted his red tomatoe pasta face showed no respect. Fuck scum utd.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Ferguson is/was a twat.

,"That lad [Filippo Inzaghi] must have been born offside.”

" When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen.”

Pogba mentioned how ferguson warned him not to go to Italy because of racism. Butt hurt? He always was when it never went his way. The fact that Juve and Italian football declined and utd got better meant he no longer had anything to say.

Granted he said the quotes and more when he was chasing his first CL. However his recent autobiography doesn't change shit at the time when it counted his red tomatoe pasta face showed no respect. Fuck scum utd.
    Fergie comes across as a big Italophile, he loves the lifestyle and understands how things work there to a degree, and he was envious in those earlier days.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
    Mar 29, 2009
    Like the Warren G song, Luisito just regulates. Best player in the PL and the best player from Latin America. We should have taken a loan from Exor in addition to the 18 million we spent on Matri in '10 and go all out for Suarez in that summer transfer window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)