[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (171 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
ManUtd about to record 500m revenue, I expect Arsenal to record 400m (euro) next season and then there is ManCity and Chelsea. They are a bigger threat to us at this moment than Milan or Inter, impossible to ignore them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Freddy, Theo will start vs Cardiff you think? Thinking of Captaining him in my fantasy. :p
Ya he will start for sure.

City is going to win the title, I think it's pretty much certain at this point. Their team is just too good and Pellegrini is awesome.
I agree, its hard seeing past City. They have the strongest squad, and Pellegrini has got them playing very good football. They just need to deal with their away form, that is the only thing stopping them from being top in the league.

Has Pellegrini won much in his career?
Would you expect him to coaching Malaga and Villareal. He has been both those clubs best manager in a while, actually in the latters case he's the best manager in history.

No, but I feel that he wasn't put in a proper situation to win a title. He was very unlucky to not win La Liga in 2010 with Madrid, finishing second to Barcelona with 96 points. Also, it's not really his fault that Higuain missed an open net against Lyon in the CL. He should have been kept by Madrid.

I'm mostly impressed with what he did with Vilarreal and Malaga in the CL.
:agree:

We'll finish above you lot, thats for sure :D

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I cant see Arsenal winning the league, I feel sorry for them, but they didn't convinced me in those big games for example against United or Manchester city, also the fact that City's squad is a monster in comparison to Arsenals. My prediction is : 1. City, 2. Chelsea, 3. Arsenal, 4. United.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thing is everythings possible with the table being so close. If we are to win the league, we need both a striker and to be very lucky with injuries.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Arsenal surely look serious contenders, as they're actually beating teams that they should but when up against title contender teams that's where I think they'll lose it. Chelsea & Man Utd are both consistent in one thing and that's dropping points to lower clubs. So it's all evening itself out. Man City looks like they have that extra edge for me.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i expect arsenal and city to have a head to head title race till the last matchday.. chelsea will be up there till march - april then fall behind and finish 3rd. man utd and liverpool to fight for the 4th place and newcastle and everton to finish in the EL places...

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Ba, Torres, Lukaku (I know he's on loan) all screaming firepower. Stop being so greedy.
Torres is far from being a reliable striker and Ba is simply not up to scratch most of the time.

I would love it if they were to recall lukaku, but alas, there's no recall clause in his loan deal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i expect arsenal and city to have a head to head title race till the last matchday.. chelsea will be up there till march - april then fall behind and finish 3rd. man utd and liverpool to fight for the 4th place and newcastle and everton to finish in the EL places...
lolzil :lazy:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ba, Torres, Lukaku (I know he's on loan) all screaming firepower. Stop being so greedy.
ironic that arguably 2 players chelsea could really do with are out on loan, Lukaku and Courtois

- - - Updated - - -

Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan: 'We should sign players with number eight in their birth dates’

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...layers-with-number-eight-in-their-birthdates/

This guy. :delpiero:
God i wish he was owner of milan, inter or any one of our rivals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)