[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (41 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,723
    Where would you play Tevez ? Who will be your right winger in that case ?

We'd be very wise to chase Lamela or Iturbe instead of this guy.Its a finished chapter between him and us.Need to move on seriously.
    I agree. (About Lamela I mean, I didn't watch much of Iturbe at all)

I just say Jovetic can cover the left side cause you mentioned the central position.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    shit, Liverpool winning the league would be awful :tdown:

their streak shall last for 39 years, for every life they took in Heysel.
    Nah, that's in the past, they've been punished for it.

To hell with the oil-money-laundering clubs, Liverpool is a traditional club of the old era of Football like us, i've a deep respect for them and i hope they win the league.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Arsenal sucking against the big teams in the EPL this season. Fags.
    We beat Tottenham and Liverpool. We lost to City at the Ittihad stadium and United at Old Trafford, the manner in which we lost to City was unacceptable, however other than that I think all 4 results are very reasonable. The draw with Chelsea at home i didn't like, but they were very negative and it was hard to get anything against them. I think saying we haven't done well against the top teams is nothing more than a sensationalist knee jerk reaction.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Wow.

"As a matter of fact, the English commentators are neutral when discussing anything from England. Hey, if a great British prospect is performing well, why not acknowledge it in addition to any foreign player?!
    Even during International matches, they NEVER say "we" when England plays. Treat both teams EQUALLY.
    If you were to listen to Russian commentary, that is total shit!
    Talk in the first person, give bullshit excuses when they win or lose. That is horrible to listen to.

The English are very professional so I don't see your concern. But yeah, can't hate the strong nationalism Italian people display"

Jul 1, 2010
    We beat Tottenham and Liverpool. We lost to City at the Ittihad stadium and United at Old Trafford, the manner in which we lost to City was unacceptable, however other than that I think all 4 results are very reasonable. The draw with Chelsea at home i didn't like, but they were very negative and it was hard to get anything against them. I think saying we haven't done well against the top teams is nothing more than a sensationalist knee jerk reaction.
    I still think you won't win the title if you don't get a Giroud upgrade. He's good but he isn't a difference maker.

Who could you realistically sign, Lewandowski?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    I still think you won't win the title if you don't get a Giroud upgrade. He's good but he isn't a difference maker.

Benzema and Jackson Martinez. Martinez already stated that he'd love to play in BPL, especially for Chelsea or Arsenal. Porto are out CL, there isn't much to do for him in Liga Sagres, he needs a transfer in order to continue his development. Benzema has been linked with Arsenal for a couple of years now, he hasn't been performing up to Real's standarts and knowing Wenger's love for frenchies, I could totally see that happen.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I completely agree, Giroud is seriously jeopardizing our title chances, and as things stand, i think city are the strongest team in the league really. We need to sign a striker and hope our defense stays fit, because the second choice players in defense are all rather poor(Vermaelen, Jenkinson and co), so ideally signing a centerback as cover would be fantastic.

i'm not sure who is realistic in January, Lewandowski seems like he's made up his mind and he's going to Bayern. Real look like they've missed out on suarez for this january at least, so they won't let Benzema go. I really can't think of any top strikers that we can realistically aim for this January, unless we pay really silly money. That's very worrying, because Wenger is known not to buy unless the player coming in is both an upgrade and comes at a reasonable price. Monco is mentioning Jackson Martinez, though i have no idea how good he is to be honest, or how possible it is for him to move in Jan.

To be honest, I don't see us signing a striker, and it will come back to haunt us, unless Podolski emulates his Koln form somehow.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Benzema and Jackson Martinez. Martinez already stated that he'd love to play in BPL, especially for Chelsea or Arsenal. Porto are out CL, there isn't much to do for him in Liga Sagres, he needs a transfer in order to continue his development. Benzema has been linked with Arsenal for a couple of years now, he hasn't been performing up to Real's standarts and knowing Wenger's love for frenchies, I could totally see that happen.
    martinez would upgrade their attack by atleast 70% and put them in pole for winning the league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)