[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (7 Viewers)

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
played very well again.

I wanted Moyes out from 2 seasons ago, the 3-0 at Anfield was the last straw for me.

He has holding us back, the players look liberated, no other way to say it.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Reckon Arsenal are going to win it this time around.

Ozil really has been one hell of an investment.Best major transfer across Europe IMO, better than Tevez to Juve,Higuain to Napoli or even Gotze to Bayern.Chelsea under Mourinho don't seem to have the same intent that they had when he was incharge last time,and Man City are the Napoli of England - Exciting and capable of posing a challenge for the title,but not being strong enough to make it past the finish line.Liverpool's been a refreshing change though.In Suarez they have the best forward in the league,and someone they really need to hold on to if they want to progress further.Qualifying for the CL would be the first step towards that.

I think the final EPL table will end up like this :

1-Arsenal
2-Chelsea
3.Liverpool
4.Man City

The fact that those Manchester United cunts are having trouble staying in the top 10 makes this EPL season even more likeable.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I liked his celebration. He shot finger guns at the Gunners. Smart.:D
That didn't really work for us against Fiorentina. 2-0 up and the Batigol celebration came out; the purple rats ended up gunning us down in the end :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy

If that matters to anyone
It matters to me Bro :heart: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Reckon Arsenal are going to win it this time around.

Ozil really has been one hell of an investment.Best major transfer across Europe IMO, better than Tevez to Juve,Higuain to Napoli or even Gotze to Bayern.Chelsea under Mourinho don't seem to have the same intent that they had when he was incharge last time,and Man City are the Napoli of England - Exciting and capable of posing a challenge for the title,but not being strong enough to make it past the finish line.Liverpool's been a refreshing change though.In Suarez they have the best forward in the league,and someone they really need to hold on to if they want to progress further.Qualifying for the CL would be the first step towards that.

I think the final EPL table will end up like this :

1-Arsenal
2-Chelsea
3.Liverpool
4.Man City

The fact that those Manchester United cunts are having trouble staying in the top 10 makes this EPL season even more likeable.
:tup: Manure missing out on CL football :touched:

I can't wait to see the day that Real and Barca miss out on the CL as well :D

Jul 10, 2006
That didn't really work for us against Fiorentina. 2-0 up and the Batigol celebration came out; the purple rats ended up gunning us down in the end :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

It matters to me Bro :heart: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: Manure missing out on CL football :touched:

I can't wait to see the day that Real and Barca miss out on the CL as well :D
That would be nice, but it will never happen in that league.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Even Alex Ferguson has given up on Man Utd.

He decided to come and watch the glorious Dons win commandingly on Saturday instead of watching that shite at Old Trafford.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)