[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (49 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Aguero isnt a top 5 player by any means. He is really good though and definitely world class but he isn't consistent enough. Van persie and Suarez are definitely superior to him and arguably Rooney too. Ibra, Cavani and Falcao are 3 players better than him in Ligue 1. In spain you have Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and Neymar as better forwards/wingers. In Germany I prefer Reus, Ribery and Robben.

I wouldnt say tevez is the better player though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What do you have against Rooney, B81? Other than him? being ugly and fat of course. Because he is one of the best player out there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I can't believe how underrated Rooney is by some of you. There's nothing he can't do on the field except for Zidane or Del Piero style dribble-genius moments. In rest, he's complete.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I admit I don't like Rooney, but he's a top player, and better than Van Persie, who just doesn't have any creativity to his game.
Still, Aguero is better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What do you have against Rooney, B81? Other than him? being ugly and fat of course. Because he is one of the best player out there.
He is inconsistent and looks sluggish at times. Other than that, I don't really have anything against him, but he isn't a great player in my book, as he doesn't always deliver, especially for his country. As for being better than RVP and Suarez (who have been, arguably, the top 2 players in the PL over the past couple of seasons) I call BS.

May 22, 2007
Football match-fixing: six arrested by police investigating betting syndicate as rigging hits British game

Members of an alleged betting syndicate have been arrested on suspicion of fixing English football games in the biggest match-rigging scandal for decades, The Telegraph can disclose

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...g-syndicate-as-rigging-hits-British-game.html

Article says it's not related to the Premier League but lower divisions, which is a shame.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Fuck Yeah! That's so sweet, hope it blows up in all of their fans, media and commentator faces this. Now with a little bit of luck the Priemier League will be hit too.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'd rather have Cavani than Aguero.
You must be kidding, only CF that i would consider taking before Aguero is maybe Zlatan, Aguero teared La Liga, is tearing the PL, always performed great for his NT, while Cavani is struggling in Ligue 1.

Aguero isnt a top 5 player by any means. He is really good though and definitely world class but he isn't consistent enough. Van persie and Suarez are definitely superior to him and arguably Rooney too. Ibra, Cavani and Falcao are 3 players better than him in Ligue 1. In spain you have Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and Neymar as better forwards/wingers. In Germany I prefer Reus, Ribery and Robben.

I wouldnt say tevez is the better player though.
No.

Only 3 players in that list that are clearly better than him are Messi, Ronaldo and Zlatan.

It's more ridiculous to say Agüero is top 5 than to claim Sanchez or Tevez is better.
Okey.
@Alen used to say Sanchez was better :D
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)