Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
Yeah and if we keep Pogba we have a top 4 squad up there with Madris Barca and bayern. No one has a true advantage on us anymore. Plus I expect Dybala to have a monster year as well being integrated in and ready to perform!!!

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
This is madness,we signed Higuain for 90+ millions,thats not Juve style,and hope we can get in 3-4 years for him AT least 15 million i am disgusted,literaly giving 3/4 of pogba for 29 years old Higuain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Why havent we sold anyone yet? Zaza, Pereyra, Hernanes are all still here...
From what I gather, we accepted offers for both Zaza and Hernanes, but they refused. I think we are way to lenient with our players.

Nasko Sirakov was director of my home team Levski a few years ago. When some players refused to extend their contracts and threatened to walk away on Bosman, he would freeze them and put them on "tactical training" - watching football games all day and writing tactical analysis afterwards :lol: Most of them reconsidered very quickly.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
It is all ifs and buts, I'm sure many criticised Buffon's big money move, given he moved when he was younger the price tag didnt get to him
Buffon moved here at age 24-25 or something,and Buffon is a keeper,keepers can play till 40 easily,so that makes Buffon move and fee understandable since he played for us 15 years,tell me what's similar with Higuain case,his price will only drop from now on,bro I am talking about this is not Juve style,we never overpayed that much in our history,especially for 29 years old prospect,Higuain for 50,even 60 I would be fine with that,but 90+???? Wtf is happening,we literally gave 3/4 of 23 years old player for 29 years old player,and I don't wanna talk about how marketable is Higuain compared to pogba,football is not anymore just a sport but also a bussines,now we need to win 2 champions leagues in a row to make that madness deal understandable,that's just my opinion

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
From what I gather, we accepted offers for both Zaza and Hernanes, but they refused. I think we are way to lenient with our players.

Nasko Sirakov was director of my home team Levski a few years ago. When some players refused to extend their contracts and threatened to walk away on Bosman, he would freeze them and put them on "tactical training" - watching football games all day and writing tactical analysis afterwards :lol: Most of them reconsidered very quickly.
Fucking Hernanes won't go elsewhere he is refused every attempt of offloading,of course when nobody gonna pay him as much as we are paying now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)