Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Btw,regarding our squad players size(restricted to 25 over 21yrs):

We're currently on 28 players in the squad:

-3 needs to go.
-every new arrival of an over 21yrs should be backed by selling someone else.
-Gabigol is U-21 and there is no limit on U-21 so he can join us no matter what.

1.HG- Marchisio
2.HG -Audero(U-21)
3.HG- Romagna(U-21)
4.HG- Macek(U-21)/Marrone

Mandragora if stays (U-21)*
Gabigol if signed (U-21)*

+21 players on top of that:

GK : 5.Buffon, 6.Neto

DF : 7.Barzagli, 8.Bonucci, 9.Chiellini, 10.Rugani, 11.Benatia, 12.Evra, 13.Licht, 14.Alves, 15.Sandro

MID : 16.Pogba/CM, 17.Pjanic, 18.Khedira, 19.Sturaro, 20.Pjaca, 21.Asamoah, 22.Hernanes, 23.Lemina, 24.Pereyra

ATT : 25.Dybala, 26.Higuain, 27.Mandzukic, 28.Zaza

*(U-21) can be added as much as you want.

So probably: Zaza,Pereyra,Hernanes/Lemina - the 3 to go.
If Pogba sold -> replacement signed.
If we want another CM/DM -> another player has to go.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Donnarumma soon 😛
fuck that, I don't want Juve have anything to do with his fat cunt agent. Infact I hope we sack Ousim Bouy too just to piss him off more, looks like a complete dud playing in low end teams/divisions despite all the hype. Bribe Kean to ditch raiola too and switch him to a more trustworthy agency too. FUCK RAIOLA I hope he chokes on a pepperoni

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
$#@! that, I don't want Juve have anything to do with his fat $#@! agent. Infact I hope we sack Ousim Bouy too just to piss him off more, looks like a complete dud playing in low end teams/divisions despite all the hype. Bribe Kean to ditch raiola too and switch him to a more trustworthy agency too. $#@! RAIOLA I hope he chokes on a pepperoni
Ouasim Bouy is a good player.. for mid-table Eredivisie team. I don't think anybody really expected him to become Juve first team player. He just wanted a quick money grab, and Raiola tricked us into giving him that.

Mar 3, 2014
$#@! that, I don't want Juve have anything to do with his fat $#@! agent. Infact I hope we sack Ousim Bouy too just to piss him off more, looks like a complete dud playing in low end teams/divisions despite all the hype. Bribe Kean to ditch raiola too and switch him to a more trustworthy agency too. $#@! RAIOLA I hope he chokes on a pepperoni
Romagnoli :)

I think they only team I don't really care for a player from is maybe Shinter, especially now that we have Gonzalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)