Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
What you guys think about Vargas? I know its too much seeing that face every week but he fits that pacey technical cf/ss hybrid we looking for and kinda realistic to get.

Tough to find a replacement for Morata atm, interested to see who's Paratici eying atm.
I was thinking about Chilean Vargas, too. Quick, young, affordable, mature. What's not to like?

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
We will lose Pogba and Dybala at some point, if we not pay the salary they deserve. They are young and can stay for a while sure. But sooner or later they will leave if we not give them a good salary.

I mean Pogba gets 4,5 million euros. According to Di Marzio, Real offered 9 million euros in salary but Raiola said Pogba should get 12 million euros. If we offered 8 million euros, maby he could be happy with that and see a long future at the club. He could leave and earn more at another club but still think I earn good money in Juventus, his happy here, and the club is showing that we want to win in Europe could be enought.

Im not saying that it will happen this summer. But we will face the same problems with Dybala later on, Soon we will give him a raise in salary, maby 4,5. But if he shows more progress that wont be enough. But we most be ready to give our stars bigger money. Money talks for many players, that and a ambition to win especially in Champions Leauge.

I heard Griezmann extented his contract. He now earns 7 million euros. We most do the same with Pogba. He most get a salary that is atleast close to his value ffs.
It depends on our revenue growth.
If we still earn around 300-350m, the condition would not change.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So we should sell Pogba and then spend 250 million? :lol:
Maybe he meant we could get 250M for Pogba... :D

As for Quaresma - Hell NO!!!
Can dribble doesnt mean great player - there are other attributes to consider! If we are talking about Portugal they probably have 10 field players I`d take before Quaresma and they also have their bench...
P.S - Gomes really didnt impress in this Euro

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Maybe he meant we could get 250M for Pogba... :D

As for Quaresma - Hell NO!!!
Can dribble doesnt mean great player - there are other attributes to consider! If we are talking about Portugal they probably have 10 field players I`d take before Quaresma and they also have their bench...
P.S - Gomes really didnt impress in this Euro
If we are really after him, it's better he does not play well in euro.

Apr 29, 2006
Sissoko about his client Benatia: "When Medhi moves, then it is going to be permanently and not on loan."

German media report an interest of Italian clubs Juve, Roma and Inter.
Only for a decent price. Am I the only skeptic about Benatia btw?

I understand the need for another CB in case we play a 3 man defense and get injuries. On this note I'd prefer a cheaper Italian option - a 'Padoin' of CB's. (maybe left-footed... :shifty: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)