Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
He signed a new deal 3 days ago http://en.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/griezmann-extends-his-contract-until-2021

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom...ficiale-il-rinnovo-di-griezmann-fino-al-2021/

I can´t find where I read about the salary, but im sure I read that it was 7 million euros. What would you expect? He is one of the best attackers at the moment. Im sure many teams was after him. Im looking for confermation on the 7 million euros. What do you think he should earn now that he signed a new deal?
Maybe he does earn that much as from what I found Koke used to be the highest paid player there and he is paid close to that. Anyways I think Pogba has a yearly rise in his salary and will end up earning 6.5 million euros in a couple of years, it won't be too hard to increase his salary to 7 million.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You are getting confused by gross and net salaries.
The part about Pogba is true. You are living in denial otherwise. Wages are by far the biggest reason why we cant expect to retain him for the longer term. Several clubs that are interesred in him are being put off by Raiola's insane wage demands.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What do you guys think about getting Quaresma? I know his first big club stint failed miserably, but I think if he comes cheap, it's worth having him on board as a depth option. He adds that flair and fancy dimension we could use to complement the likes of Alves.
he has failed at pretty much every club except porto and to an extent besiktas

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
What you guys think about Vargas? I know its too much seeing that face every week but he fits that pacey technical cf/ss hybrid we looking for and kinda realistic to get.

Tough to find a replacement for Morata atm, interested to see who's Paratici eying atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)