Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We will lose Pogba and Dybala at some point, if we not pay the salary they deserve. They are young and can stay for a while sure. But sooner or later they will leave if we not give them a good salary.

I mean Pogba gets 4,5 million euros. According to Di Marzio, Real offered 9 million euros in salary but Raiola said Pogba should get 12 million euros. If we offered 8 million euros, maby he could be happy with that and see a long future at the club. He could leave and earn more at another club but still think I earn good money in Juventus, his happy here, and the club is showing that we want to win in Europe could be enought.

Im not saying that it will happen this summer. But we will face the same problems with Dybala later on, Soon we will give him a raise in salary, maby 4,5. But if he shows more progress that wont be enough. But we most be ready to give our stars bigger money. Money talks for many players, that and a ambition to win especially in Champions Leauge.

I heard Griezmann extented his contract. He now earns 7 million euros. We most do the same with Pogba. He most get a salary that is atleast close to his value ffs.

Jun 6, 2015
We will lose Pogba and Dybala at some point, if we not pay the salary they deserve. They are young and can stay for a while sure. But sooner or later they will leave if we not give them a good salary.

I mean Pogba gets 4,5 million euros. According to Di Marzio, Real offered 9 million euros in salary but Raiola said Pogba should get 12 million euros. If we offered 8 million euros, maby he could be happy with that and see a long future at the club. He could leave and earn more at another club but still think I earn good money in Juventus, his happy here, and the club is showing that we want to win in Europe could be enought.

Im not saying that it will happen this summer. But we will face the same problems with Dybala later on, Soon we will give him a raise in salary, maby 4,5. But if he shows more progress that wont be enough. But we most be ready to give our stars bigger money. Money talks for many players, that and a ambition to win especially in Champions Leauge.

I heard Griezmann extented his contract. He now earns 7 million euros. We most do the same with Pogba. He most get a salary that is atleast close to his value ffs.
You are getting confused by gross and net salaries.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What do you guys think about getting Quaresma? I know his first big club stint failed miserably, but I think if he comes cheap, it's worth having him on board as a depth option. He adds that flair and fancy dimension we could use to complement the likes of Alves.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
we lost 4 great players in the last summer I just hope this summer isnt like last summer We should work a deal with chelsea then if they want asamoah. keep cuadrado we lost Morata and better not lose Pogba

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Sauce? I very much doubt that.
He signed a new deal 3 days ago http://en.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/griezmann-extends-his-contract-until-2021

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom...ficiale-il-rinnovo-di-griezmann-fino-al-2021/

I can´t find where I read about the salary, but im sure I read that it was 7 million euros. What would you expect? He is one of the best attackers at the moment. Im sure many teams was after him. Im looking for confermation on the 7 million euros. What do you think he should earn now that he signed a new deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)