Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Summary from a report in #GdS:

- #Juve intend to sell #Lemina & #Pereyra
- #Cuadrado / #Hernanes want to stay
- #Asamoah is likely to stay

- - - Updated - - -

#CdS

- #Marotta pressing for #Batshuayi

- Juve emissary in #FRA for him

- €30m is ready,#Marseille asked for €40m
Its hard to believe that we will sell Lemina after all the talk from Marotta and Allegri before we officially signed him. They were praising him and saying part of long term project.

I'd like Pereyra and Asamoah to stay for one more season at least. Pereyra had a lot of injuries last year but he continually improved in his first year. Asamoah has been consistently injured but gradually eased his way back. I think we should see how both perform with a full preseason under their belt and time to recover from the injuries.

Its not like their value will get much lower after the seasons that they had (unless Conte is willing to gamble of Asamoah).

Lets shift Hernanes, he is on a fairly big wage, he isn't good enough and think we could still get some money back, mainly from China.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I wouldn't trust our medical team.

62 injury season sort of suggests they are clueless to that kind of foresight.
Multiple factors here but we've got a new doctor anyway. Hoping for improvement on this front. Physical preparation and careful planning this season please.

Those injuries cost us the Bayern game. If only we had Dybala in Munich.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Multiple factors here but we've got a new doctor anyway. Hoping for improvement on this front. Physical preparation and careful planning this season please.

Those injuries cost us the Bayern game. If only we had Dybala in Munich.
We have a new doctor? Wat? :D

When did this happen?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats only the doctors, Allegris training staff is still here

:scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Hamšik's agent said that there are many offers for Marek, and that there is a possibility of him leaving Napoli (but in the end he could also stay). Of course our chances of signing him are close to 0, but just imagine the possibilities :tuttosport:

Pjanić-Marchisio/Mascherano*-Pogba
Hamšik​

http://www.football-italia.net/86073/agent-‘many-offers-hamsik…’
Hamsikkkk

:tuttosport:

michel

Mar 25, 2010
We tried for Hamsik last year and it didn't work.
Yeah, as I have said that our chances are close to 0. But didn't we tried to sign him in the last days of the mercato (not sure about this fact), maybe they were reluctant to sell because of that, among many other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)