Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Efficient short passing meaning he doesn't give it away when he passes (typical Spanish style). Which is what you seem to agree with.

Yes of course, he over-dribbles sometimes. But he can also break through the midfield line with his dribbling too.

With his talent and age, I'm not sure we're in a position to turn him down if he comes as a "market opportunity".
Main difference I see between Pjanic and Isco is the freekicks where Pjanic elevated it to match winner level. But the rest the level of skill and playmaker abilities is pretty similar (edge to Isco on dribbling and speed), difference being one plays in Roma and gets to express himself as a regular starter as the teams main creator compared to being one of many in Real. Pjanic would suffer the same and be in the fringes when your competition are Modric, Kroos, James etc.
The thing with Isco is that he is not efficient, or doesnt seek the most efficient solution. A great example is my regret over lucas. That guy has amazing technique, ability, speed, acceleration, shooting, passing, crossing. But twice as worse as cuadrado, his decisionmaking is absolutely crap.

The thing i dislike about isco is similar. He has a burning acceleration and is quicker then Dybala. He has exceptional technique, and knows very well how to dribble. He has good short and longer passing, and has showed he can send players trough the defence.

The issue is what he does with it. He's the epitome at "one dribble too many" consistantly, and loses the ball alot like that. His assists stats as a result are gabage considering he's behind the greatest consistant goalscorer in history.

On the other hand. Isco was an AM, who plays everywhere at madrid except am. Madrid, known to murder talent.

If he would return to cam, and he is willing to learn and adapt, Juventus could turn him into a very effective player. He has all the talent and then some.

Look at it like this. He's some time at madrid now, where did that got him ? Not selected for Euro2016, while significantly inferior players, raw talentwise, were.

Meanwhile, Morata got selected and several big names didnt. And Morata developped quite a significant amount, adding very much to the game without scoring.

He'll ruin his career at madrid. He could take the juventus path. But would he be willing to learn and adapt ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pjanic is the perfect signing to me.

But I'm pretty good with any of the guys mentioned - Gomes, Mascherano, Mikhtaryan. Little bit less with Kovacic, who is a bet, and I'm not sure is really that talented. Have never seen him play with attention. He just seems a bit slow, maybe he's deceptive on that sense.

But the level of rumours is pretty good

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Just googled him:
Christus_modern.jpg

:tuttosport:
We getting all them biblical niggas :tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

We should go for that Moses guy :shifty:
Victor Moses from Nigeria :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted him before would welcome him with open arms. Him plus Mascherano would be dope! Honestly wouldn't mind missing out on Pjanic if we get Kovacic, Pjanic still the obviously better player but I have a soft spot for Inter rejects except Guarin because they wabted Mirko for him :(
Still dreaming of Coutinho

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Kovacic would be a tad bit underwhelming, as would Mikht IMO. Pjanic, Isco, Goetze is really where we should focus as far as that AM slot goes.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I could see juve going with Dybala, mandzukic, Zaza, berardi, and ikone up front and focusing their $ on midfield. Zaza and berardi have experience together and I feel like Zaza is ready for a bigger role.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The New Coman :tongue: Will be sold to Barcelona on loan with an obligation to buy for 27 million Euros in 2 years ;)
Dont count on it...
I have only seen some youtubes but he doesnt seem to have half the talent Coman has!
When I saw Coman youtubes when he was at PSG youth team it was a completely different level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)