Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i really hope that kovacic is not our big signing for the midfield. that guy has talent, more experience than most 22-year-old players, but lacks consistency and balls. he can reach his peak for 3-4 matches a season and remain anonymous for weeks. as a squad player, he's fine. as a vice-marchisio, fuck no.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kovacic would be interesting, has the potential but hasnt realised it yet. Did he even play at Real?
recently checked his stats, he played for like ~1000 minutes in the championship and an other 300 in the cl. however, he only played 3 times for a complete 90 minutes the whole season.

- - - Updated - - -

What is his natural position? He can play as a trequartista as well right?
natural born regista. on his peak, he's great.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
we need a to player goal scorer to have any chance to win the CL. Any news on possible CF signings?
I think we will place our bets on Mandzukic and Zaza on that department.

I think those 2 are capable of giving us the goods, supposedly mandzukic should be because he is WC...but both will need to play to their max standards for that.

They know how to score, but IMO what we really need for our forwards to explode, is maybe not a "better forward", but a better chemistry as a group , offensively speaking. We put too much stress on forwards to create for themselves and score, and this should not be like this.

because of this, it hink that hte biggest load of cash will be injected on midfield... to make our gameplay way smoother and make the forwards job easier. If this happen, i can see Mandzukic and Zaza scoring way more.

That is one reason, the other is that the top tier forwards wll cost us gazzilions dollars we dont have, or that maybe we have but will be used elsewhere.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMO we need at least two of Mascherano, Pjanic, Mhkitarian, Gomes.

Our midfield sucks without Marchisio or Khedira.
Without marchisio or khedira, we practically have no midfield.

Thats why i think the board will fix this with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)