Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We didn't bring anyone yet but we already lost Morata, Cuadrado and Marchisio. All very important players.

I hope we wont finalize the squad in August. Last year it fucked us up right at the start.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didn't bring anyone yet but we already lost Morata, Cuadrado and Marchisio. All very important players.

I hope we wont finalize the squad in August. Last year it $#@!ed us up right at the start.
Expect most transfers to occur after the Euros
Morata will be replaced - Hope Berardi isnt being regarded as his replacement!
Cuadrado - Dani Alves is almost done according to reports
Marchisio hasnt left he is just injured and we will definitely get someone to bolster our team in midfield! As for direct replacement dont be sure we will even get one
If we get Gomes or Pjanic we could very well end up with 3 mid Pogba Khedira Gomes/Pjanic with Alves and Sandro on the flanks

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
#TS : #Juve 's historic club doctor,
Fabrizio Tencone has resigned. He
specialized in rehab &
physiotherapy.

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid do not want to sell
James Rodriguez. If he wants to
leave, the offer will have to be of
€80m or more. [COPE]
The medical staff was never the problem. It was the training methods. Its a bit like replacing the band aid rather than preventing the cut.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
who's gonna wear number 10? pogs leaving and james coming?
Pogba leaving maybe - hope not...
James coming - unfortunately I cant see this happening...

- - - Updated - - -

People talking about the doc here like he is going to be our master signing for this summer... He is just a doc he will probably do the same as the latest did

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
After Man United player Daley Blind
(26) was told he can leave, his
agent has offered him to several
clubs, among which Barcelona.
[sport]

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It is a guess. But I think its a reasonable assumption based on the number of muscular injuries we had. I don't think Doctors played a role in those injuries occurring.
Anyone can play his part here. It's probably a combination of more than factor here... Material, surface, medical team, players, coaching staff. Too complicated if you ask me to judge from a distance.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We had persistent injury problems under Del Neri/Zaccheroni at the same Vinovo training ground but we barely had any probs in Conte's reign who had a diff. medical staff.

Its tough to specifically point out at Allegri's training methods looking from here.Lets not forget the club also had a very late pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)