Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
he's probably the most arrogant prick i've met online in the last 15 years - and hungary is full of those, so that's some kind of achievement.
Well online is the key. The guy is obviously a pussy in real life. Nerd.

- - - Updated - - -

u are not the only one surprised over that, but im pretty sure that he is like that just because he is hiding behind a computer screen, in real life he must be a skinny arrogant wimp!!!

that ones that go crying to mama when you look bad at them
Beat me to it. Agreed. Definitely sounds like you described him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I kinda get it tactically, but it's a shame since Isco and Saul are both clearly superior for sure. It's quite bizzare Vazquez made it, dude must be shocked.

FFS this is supposed to be a disappointing time and selection for Spain, but they have the luxury of not calling Isco, Saul, Costa, Martinez, Mata, Cazorla, Gaya etc while Italy has what lol.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I kinda get it tactically, but it's a shame since Isco and Saul are both clearly superior for sure. It's quite bizzare Vazquez made it, dude must be shocked.

FFS this is supposed to be a disappointing time and selection for Spain, but they have the luxury of not calling Isco, Saul, Costa, Martinez, Mata, Cazorla, Gaya etc while Italy has what lol.
Italy didnt call giovinco :hihi:

memo

Nov 18, 2005

i just dont get it
but well rumers where righ after all, i hope they loose anyways :D

- - - Updated - - -

They made a movie about @Seven in the nineties. Its one of my all time favorites. Are you the waterboy?!

:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's really odd come to think of it, Vazquez hasn't even played a second with NT and he makes it. Wonder if DB was just afraid to choose between Isco and Saul lol.

They won't win, too predictable of a team. Especially if Cesc start he plays off Aduriz will Silva, same old DB slow shit.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
It's really odd come to think of it, Vazquez hasn't even played a second with NT and he makes it. Wonder if DB was just afraid to choose between Isco and Saul lol.

They won't win, too predictable of a team. Especially if Cesc start he plays off Aduriz will Silva, same old DB slow shit.
who are the favorites for you?
germany of course and who else maybe?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Understandable, since Isco is plain mediocre.
:agree: i dont even know how he made it into the 30 man squad

- - - Updated - - -

who are the favorites for you?
germany of course and who else maybe?
France obviously. Spain and Italy 3rd and 4th

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i said it on previous page, Spain is short on attackers while they are already stacked in the middle. Makes perfect sense to call Vazquez even though Saul looks like the real deal. He wouldnt get to play at all with their overstacked midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)