Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
I gave you so many chances, dude. I was so so patient. I'm heartbroken that you let it come to this. Welcome on the list.
Dude you make me laugh! Not only are you a fortune-teller, but a funny guy too. My grief for your list started in my head, passed around my broken heart and is now travelling towards the exit. In the end it doesn't even matter if the grief was there.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Others is obvious, but Vazquez more likely then Isco and Saul is ridicolous, even if Vazquez is a nifty player thats kinda underrated. They already have Pedro and Nolito who can play wide, so Vazquez shouldnt be as much of a need even if he adds more option then centralized players like Isco and Saul.
yup
but that are the rumors
i will choose saul over isco or vasquez btw

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cecs, Iniesta, Silva and Thiago makes it harder for Isco to find space to do anything in this squad. But I would still called him, because Saul is unlikely to get either even if he adds something else to the mix. Combative CM who can play wide, tho not in the style Spain plays, essentially a box to box type then winger.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
that guy is really funny with his list
and he even says to you like if that is a big punishment or something
makes me remember when i was 12 or 13 years old and friends blocked each other in messenger when they where angry at each other

memo

Nov 18, 2005
saul is a central mid
and then simeone moved with to the right if im not mistaken
but im a big fan of him ( the few times that i saw him play)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can you post the list. I'm really curious. :D
-=DJANGO=- Ali Amer Badass Dybala bianconero Bianconero81 Cronios DelPiero84 Hist Juventino[RUS] K.O. Khunglongkhelua lgorTudor memo NinjaPoggy s4tch Xperd ZoSo

Unfortunately the list doesn't always protect me as many members get quoted by others.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The list really works though. Because now I can see that memo posted something, but I'm not annoyed by his post, because I cannot read it. You might wonder if I don't miss any relevant or amusing posts this way, but I can assure you that is never the case. A person on the list has nothing valuable to add in a discussion on this forum.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba bought a house in Barcelona...
Might be the reason why we are looking at Kroos...

If we lose Pogba it will be a major blow! There isnt anyone at his position who can replace him so we have to get the best AM possible and bolster the mid like crazy!
Morata is definitely very replaceable but Pogba will be really tough to lose

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hmm, I expected worse. :D
I don't put everyone I dislike on the list. It's guys like DJANGO. I mean.. From what he's saying in this thread it's obvious that he's an idiot. I've explained why his ideas are ridiculous to begin with and then I've gone beyond that and demonstrated that even within his own reasoning he is dead wrong. If, despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary, the guy is still holding on this original idea and comes up with ever more ludicrous posts, it is clear that there will be no redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)